Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

why are people saying its gonna be trash? its made by the just cause people with pc as the main platform. its going to be good. its probably on sale so it actually has a chance to sell a copy against mgsv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I will enjoy playing this game while I wait for tpp to unlock

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It's stupid that this game is getting a bad rep just because it has to compete with a much superior game MGSV. Its really good. Anyone that likes any of the mad max movies would probably enjoy it, although it isn't anything new or groundbreaking. You all should get it when its on sale for 4 dollars.The games thread is full of the worst aids ever though, so avoid that.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i dont really care about that as much as this new breed of mad max nerd that is like one of the most intolerable sub cultures of the internet right now thanks to fury road

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

*guy with the max payne av* its good, i love it

i always thought it was older butthead

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Punished "Venom" Butthead

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hosed up, but only 90s kids will get it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Anyone who says max payne 3 is bad probably loves saints row 4 and has seen all the avengers movies in theater

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its a puzzle shooter its loving sick

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i didnt say that the story was good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

The multiplayer was win.

it was

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I never used anything except dual pistols and wrecked people all the time

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

[looking at a max payne 3 box] finally, a game with the story and shooting mechanics of a rockstar game without any of that open world bullshit

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

thats a picture of bbg after he tracked down the guy who mugged him on the subway

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It's really cool in this game when you have to jump out of your car before it explodes in the middle of a car fight and you have to run around diving out of the way of cars trying to run you over while you wait for repairs

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I wish it was like Road Warrior where people wear assless leather chaps, cricket pads and gridiron armour and fight with toy bow and arrows

e] imagine the internet meltdown that would happen if there was anything even close to the murder-rape that goes on in Road Warrior...

e] and the main villain gets introduced as "THE AYATOLLAH OF ROCK AAAAND ROLLAH!!"

• Locked thread