Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Its not even out yet and I saw that they're already trying to sell it for $23 on G2a which is not a good sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

:perfectineveryway:
:mediocre:
Black Thumbs Gangtag
The poster in GBS named "Immortan"

Don't sign your posts.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

You just had a huge logic fail.

Whatever you say Immortan.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Max payne. No fancy title. Just a normal mans name. And it was a hit. Gameplay is king.

What was his name?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I like the first Mad Max and Fury Road the best. The middle two are too dramatic for me... First one is epic because it's on the cusp of complete societal breakdown and the world's just hosed up around the character's instead of the camera zooming in on how hosed up the world is, and I like Fury Road since it handles all the crazy bush punk era crap not as heavy handedly, IMO. Plus, the badass Guitar Truck is awesome.

I like the middle 2. The hockey mask dude gives insanely epic speeches to the besieged settlement and you gotta love the closing shot of beyond thunderdome where the dudes arm extends out of the flaming wreckage and flips off the camera.

• Locked thread