Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
there are no reviews out for it yet, and it seems like it's going to have batman combat (which, to me, is bad)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I don't know. Who cares.

i do, as a person who purchases video games on a regular basis

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

conan's buds played it for a while, the driving looks fun and arcadey and theres ramming but youre kind of driving around a big empty desert forever and it looks like it would get boring after 2 hours like that shadow of mordor game

hmmm, i think it's definitely going to be a sale game at this point

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

its pretty funny that any other games are coming out this year

i figure a lot of people here are probably not into it, but fallout 4 too

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
let's all just take a break, and admire the amazing year for gaming that 2015 has been and will be

• Locked thread