Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You just traded shootings for stabbings, same as the UK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lascivious Sloth posted:

actually it makes sense that have if you got an easier way to kill someone results in more deaths. but it isn't the ONLY reason, there is also culture and societal factors, as well as education, awareness and tolerance and coping mechanisms. there's also motives (ie gang related or drug related) and then there are increased numbers because of accidents (ie all those stories of kids in US accidentally shooting themselves or a relative or friend.) It actually does make sense that less guns = less opportunity to kill. but it isn't the ONLY factor, obviously. god americans are dumb

The price of freedom :911: and as a white male it is a cost I can easily afford. I think I'll go have a good time at the range this weekend

• Locked thread