Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Missoula scared me when I was in Montana, I much prefered Bozeman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I have a few friends who play for NDSU, so go Bison! Even though Fargo sucks!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Thaddius the Large posted:

Missoula has hippies, weed, and better skiing, Bozeman has old people, less pretentiousness, and better weather, so take your pick really.

Bozeman just felt nice.

OH MAN MONTANA FOOTBALL

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This game freakin owns and I just tuned in

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I love real football

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh NDSU is going to regret that one

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was crap, Montana

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Bob to MN

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

owns???

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

C2C - 2.0 posted:

NDSU gots no defensive backfield

i know, let's run up the gut again

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Go for two

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

oh shittt

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

KKKLIP ART posted:

IM GRIZZING EVERYWHERE oh god that throw

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The Rex Grossman school of throwing, I love it

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nice poo poo throw

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

He's better than the Gophers QB, who still has not quite figured out what the mechanics of a football are

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I feel like whenever Montana hucks it I have to cover my eyes

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

NFL season makes me happy, CFB season makes me remember that the axe hasn't been in the Gophers hands for over a decade

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

grizz??? GRIZZ

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

what? what the

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I want to get off Mr. Grizz' wild ride

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

gently caress IT, GO DEEP

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:suspense:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Has running the football worked all game? good god

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Getting real mad watching this Red Zone offense :v:

That was disappointing.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh man, this is going to be insane. I'm scared. I don't care who wins, it just has to be a good finish

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Isn't that a penalty? They crashed into the guy who called a fair catch even if he didn't catch it?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Let's see Montana's pace here.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Really? That's the play call you're going with?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

KKKLIP ART posted:

So I know this is off topic, but w/e. Doing some people watching while im watching the game, a dude just got out of a beat Civic wearing a Ferrari driving jacket, track pants, and driving shoes, and swooping his hear. Gut feelings?

He's living the dream man.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ahem

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Stitt, I love the coaching, but what's with short range passes that are a much higher risk than skying it so far?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh come on Montana, this is dumb

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

OH MY GOD

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

OH MAN OH MAN

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I hate to sound melodramatic but my heart is pounding

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh come the gently caress on

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Come the gently caress on Montana!!!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

THE GRIZZLIES ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL, THE GRIZZLIES ARE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm not joking, one of the greatest football games I've ever watched

• Locked thread