Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
just train jon pop to gbs and post the reports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
comedy option train him to en

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Pitdragon posted:

it's because you start terrible misogynistic threads in GBS instead of just posting misogynistic comments in other people's threads like all the other GBS misogynists. it also helps to merely allude to things instead of outright stating them, for example you may be banned for coming out and saying that you hate women and think they shouldn't be able to vote, but it's perfectly okay for you to post something like "isn't it interesting how these statistics show that all these bad things happened after women's suffrage? wonder why that is?"

stick with these steps and with luck you'll be able to extend your posting career by months or even years, hope this helps!

its nice for posters to honestly state their views imo even if it makes babby cry

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

I would definitely love to see more misinformed MRAs posting in e/n as a valuable font of accurate information on inter-and-intra-sex relationships

en goons tell me its there for comedy not advice tho

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
also helldump

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Tautologicus posted:

Election erection is a shadow LF

i agree in princible but d&d posters dont get flamed back to their hugbox so this doesnt quite wash

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

TEAYCHES posted:

yea there are d&d mods in there who are massive insufferable faggots. i wish the election forum was a subforum of gbs tbh. its bad enough with ralp there

absurd alwhatevs is a p funny poster but whoever keeps buying him those crybaby avs is on point lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

SirEvelynTremble posted:

SomethingRedPill.com

wanna post on that forum so bad

• Locked thread