Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
I'm looking for potential roommates for my meat-eater only apartment. No vegos please.

Rules:

-No killing plants
-Meat only
-No vegos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Veggies make your meat taste better OP.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
How about mushrooms? They aren't plants, op.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

im gonna need the toilet mondays and fridays

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Hector Beerlioz posted:

How about mushrooms? They aren't plants, op.

They're alive. I don't want to be in a house, knowing some monster is slaying plants on my kitchentop.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What pisses me off is when you go to a function/dinner and there is "normal food" (meat + veg + salad shite) and "vegetarian" (same but no meat).

Well I don't want to pick the lettuce and tomato off my sandwich, or try to separate the Chicken Tikka from the floating veg crap.

Why is there NEVER a meat only option?

I fully support this apartment.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Veggies make your meat taste better OP.

It's what veggies are for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
I find it kind of ridiculous how offended vegetarians get by "dead animals." At least we don't literally slaughter the animal ourselves, like they do when they slice their vegetables.

• Locked thread