Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fenrir posted:

I also decided to try a 4loko in memory of wheez. Well, more than one actually. They have a lot of flavors.

Grape isn't... horrible? I guess? I mean, it tastes exactly like grape powerade with booze in it.

Fruit punch tastes like... hawaiian punch with booze in it.

I'd try more but, I had to hand the grape off to my fiancee so I could even try this fruit one. Eh. Just too much sugar for me.

But, I'll add to the challenge. Any time the Cougs score 4 or more TDs for the rest of the year I'll also drink some flavor of 4loko. Note: It may not (probably won't) happen the same night as I do the obligatory shots. I don't want to die. I am actually going to finish this fruit punch one since the Cougs scored 4 TDs this past week.

e: Jesus this poo poo is like, candy. But yeah, 4TDs, so I did 4 shots saturday and the 4loko today. God save my stomach.

You don't really get the 4loko experience unless you dissolve some no doze or other OTC trucking caffeine pill in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fenrir posted:

That... would probably kill me. I don't get along very well with caffeine or really any stimulants at all. I could never drink 4loko when it had the whole energy drink thing going on.

just pour a 5 hour energy in there.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grittybeard posted:

So many people in this thread haven't had the unique pleasure of trying Thunderbird.

You haven't lived if you haven't spent a night with some night train.

• Locked thread