Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
was loving good. Brazilian food is pretty protier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Brazil as a country loving sucks though and some decent food doesn't change that fact.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i had some sort of fish stew onc eit was p. good

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

chrimbus granger
Jul 5, 2004

by Lowtax
f2p online games made me racist towards brs jajajaja gibbe moni plx

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
It's made with pubes op ... pretty much all Brazilian food is pubes these days

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
why would you eat a hat?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i dont know what any of that is but if the word "steakhouse" doesnt immediately follow the word brazilian i have serious doubts

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

LegoPirateNinja posted:

i dont know what any of that is but if the word "steakhouse" doesnt immediately follow the word brazilian i have serious doubts

The feijoada I had is a bunch of the weird parts of a pig in it. Bacon, skin, tail, knuckles, and some sausage. It also has beans and poo poo. You eat it on rice along with the farofa which is toasted cassava flour. Collard greens are just some tough kale like greens that are pretty tasty.

There is a brazilian barbecue place near me that is pretty great. There is also a "high class" one that is kind of weird. It is all you can eat but costs 50 a head which seems steep since you could go to a real steakhouse and get a giant ribeye steak for around 60 and all the brazilian places just cook sirloin. Really you should just buy prime beef from costco and cook it at home.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
lol at pretending to eat brazillian food and it not being a loving MEAT TO YOUR SEAT buffet place (wine, drinks, and salad extra)

faker bitch

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

TwoFire posted:

lol at pretending to eat brazillian food and it not being a loving MEAT TO YOUR SEAT buffet place (wine, drinks, and salad extra)

faker bitch

That is a type of brazilian food sure. Amazingly brazilians also eat other things!

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

Demonachizer posted:

was loving good. Brazilian food is pretty protier.

Nice

Demonachizer posted:

Brazil as a country loving sucks though and some decent food doesn't change that fact.

gently caress you

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
did someone mentiooooon...........

b-b--b-b-b-bRAZILIAN FOOOD???????

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
you mean collard greens, i can understand the mistake though cause the demographic that eats them should be collared

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

The Saurus posted:

you mean collard greens, i can understand the mistake though cause the demographic that eats them should be collared

Yeah I know I spelled it wrong. I spelled it the way it was on the menu then realized immediately it was incorrect.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

The Saurus posted:

Good thing Spanish Manlove isn't a mod anymore

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I thought this thread was going to be about feijoas and I am disappoint.

If you can find a feijoa, you should eat it because they are delicious and my favourite fruit and also very hard to find outside New Zealand apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Thats good stuff.

• Locked thread