Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I bought my corolla new because i don't know how to fix poo poo. It's been paid off for a few years and never needed any repairs. It has had 3 recalls so Toyota isn't as reliable as they used to be. Gonna keep it until it dies though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Toyota hates Americans

everyone hates Americans

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

David Copperfield posted:

99% of cars nowadays get recalled to poo poo, buy a Segway and feel the wind in your beard instead

the reasons were car accelerates on it's own and won't stop, and airbag is full of bits of metal, the other was just the check engine light stays on
the segway seems attractive, and the bugs in my beard can be a good source of protein :)

can I lease a segway?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
or save up to move if possible

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I would totally download a car

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
drive up past the spot, you can eyeball how much space is there. The car is tiny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

In a tight spot, I don't like going by feel and instinct. I like the knowledge that I'm going to be good. I don't make enough money to regularly get into fender benders, Mr. Rockefeller.

my car is encased in bubblewrap

• Locked thread