Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
I don't know but I leased my car and got some pretty solid rebates and a good deal on it. Close to like 5000 off sticker. Took like two weeks of pitting dealerships against each other through email though. In the end I make low payments for the first 3 years and if I decide I want to keep it it'll only have costed me like 50 dollars more than a straight up purchase, (if I assume 0% financing and similar rebates which isn't what they were even close to offering at the time) so I count that as a win. Also I made no down payment and got my first 2 months of payment covered. Haggle that poo poo like its the end of your life idiots.

Also every loving website ever to talk about leases always shits on leasing but never accounts on the fact that a comparison between 2 36 month leases and a 60 month purchase is pretty much bullshit since you're driving two DIFFERENT NEW cars as compared to one. They also never even consider the buy out option at the end.

Lesson to all: Do the loving math yourself. You can get a good deal if you know what you are doing. You can also get hosed over if you don't know what you're doing.(But lol if you lease higher end cars unless youre rich)

P.S. my company pays for my lease now anyways and I get to pocket the difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread