Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
Everytime I bought Toyota I got a good deal, and the vehicles were fuel efficient and in varied states of wear or misuse.

I figured after my third that they were a target for vandals and thieves. I would regularly recieve calls from the police telling me my car has been found, since the joyriders got sick of such a low-profile and fuel efficient vehicle. I guess I should've replaced that broken window and the ignition which could be started with a screwdriver instead of being a square and buying liability insurance with the poo poo sum leftover from my minimum wage job.

Protip: Live and learn, then buy a used Ford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
Would you buy a new movie, lease it on Netflix, Score it at a used record store, or use a p2p interface to duplicate said commodity without depriving the original author use of their movie, all achieved for the mere price of electricity? I mean, gas prices are going through the roof. Like, you know, WHOA!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lufiron posted:

He's saying that instead of blowing all your cash on a car, get a 0% interest loan and use the cash that wouldve gone towards buying the car on investments instead

but if i were zero percent interested, i would never need to consult a jew banker to loan me a a car in a profusely usurious exchange via the used car lot owner's llc. its because they seem dubous at best to trust.

• Locked thread