Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

So I was dating this one girl and we broke up a long time ago but while we were together, we went to a hotel with a couple of of friends of ours and she gave me a blowjob in front of them and then the one friend (a black guy) went down on the other friend (a white girl). Now I'm hooking up with the female friend so I guess I'm a cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM1pBGxmclc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

do you believe in ghosts op?

ghouls/ghasts/spooks/etc

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

sex ghosts?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
enjoy your stds op

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

TwoFire posted:

enjoy your stds op

i heard eazy e got aids because he just turned the condoms inside out and reused them

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

FIRST TIME posted:

i heard eazy e got aids because he just turned the condoms inside out and reused them

I heard suge knight had him injected with aids.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

FIRST TIME posted:

he forgot to shake the gently caress out of them

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

something clever posted:

I heard suge knight had him injected with aids.

Makes sense

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

FIRST TIME posted:

he forgot to shake the gently caress outta them

e: jfc this thread is faster than my tabs :downs:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

whoflungpoop posted:

he forgot to shake the gently caress out of them

ha ha, is this joke a thing?

I've heard the eazy e joke but never the follow up

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

FIRST TIME posted:

So I was dating this one girl and we broke up a long time ago but while we were together, we went to a hotel with a couple of of friends of ours and she gave me a blowjob in front of them and then the one friend (a black guy) went down on the other friend (a white girl). Now I'm hooking up with the female friend so I guess I'm a cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM1pBGxmclc

MS paint this story cause my reptile brain can't comprehend it.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

MS paint this story cause my reptile brain can't comprehend it.

Ha ha, holy poo poo. challenge accepted.

Tell me if you don't get the second half of the story and I'll upload another MSPaint.

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Aug 30, 2015

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Spoiler alert, the two friends go down on each other soon after.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

FIRST TIME posted:

Tell me if you don't get the second half of the story and I'll upload another MSPaint.

:perfect:

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Hey blob how's it going

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

never better hbu?

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax
Cool freaking story OP.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Amorphous Blob posted:

never better hbu?

Glad to hear it. Yeah good man, just making dinner ya know

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

nice, nice. i should eat, myself. trying to stay trim but yknow, gotta eat somethin.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Amorphous Blob posted:

nice, nice. i should eat, myself. trying to stay trim but yknow, gotta eat somethin.

you dont need to eat the whole goddamn pizza tho

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

maybe mmaybe i should. i pull on my pants now and they just they just dont stop goin up. aint nothin left to stop em

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Amorphous Blob posted:

I feel ya bro. You should have something burnable, got any rice or something?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Amorphous Blob posted:

maybe mmaybe i should. i pull on my pants now and they just they just dont stop goin up. aint nothin left to stop em

except for that massive throbbing erection

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

update: i ate

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i was sick of cuckgate by the second week but i think we can all appreciate the effort that went into the song and image

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Amorphous Blob posted:

update: i ate

ate what

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

FIRST TIME posted:

Ha ha!
Holy poo poo!

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
cuck about is fair play

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
gas thread ban op

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
goldmine

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It's not cuckoldry if they're not married idiot.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

this is a surprisingly bad thread

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Tuxedo Gin posted:

this is a surprisingly bad thread

are you legitimately surprised by this, or are you just a retard

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I think I just made the most polarizing thread in GBS.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I went to a wedding on the weekend and got a blow jeezy from a girl who turned out to be married haha I am the cucker

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Ratjaculation posted:

do you believe in ghosts op?

ghouls/ghasts/spooks/etc

polterghosts

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think what you're saying makes no sense, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

The Fattest PI posted:

I went to a wedding on the weekend and got a blow jeezy from a girl who turned out to be married haha I am the cucker

was it the bride? If so I've seen your video on Xvideos

• Locked thread