Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

muscles like this? posted:

According to Derek Waters one of the story tellers this season (Dan Harmon) gets the drunkest he's ever seen and because Derek tries to match the level of the story teller he ends up the drunkest he's ever been.

oh my goddddddd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Steve Yun posted:

I'm watching the UK version right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fpok24QaAU

Sheesh that's just weird, like the concept doesn't work at all.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This Silicon Valley guy is loving killing it with the lip sync. perfect.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

xcore posted:

In general, I really like the female narrators a lot better than the guys.

Really liked that episode. It probably helps that I'm not American so I'm not as knowledgeable on the local folklore, but this show is actually quite informative and educational.

Even something really well known like Louie Armstrong has some interesting tidbits.

I'm sure it's """""unintentional""""" but it is really obvious when Derek doesn't really like a male storyteller. he doesn't react, just deadpans them the entire time. With women there is a 10/10 chance he will slowly get closer to them over the course of the story eventually sitting on the same couch cushion as the women with his arm around them. It's getting really hard not to notice.

so its nice when someone like Morgan Murphy just starts punching him, probably got sick of that poo poo 10 minutes in.

• Locked thread