Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

muscles like this? posted:

According to Derek Waters one of the story tellers this season (Dan Harmon) gets the drunkest he's ever seen and because Derek tries to match the level of the story teller he ends up the drunkest he's ever been.
having alcoholics on the show seems like cheating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Pinwiz11 posted:

I'm going to need Maya doing cocaine as a gif Stat.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Gagliardi really went full Kirkman.

Also the kid dummy in the first story gave me a good chuckle.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

holy gently caress kirkman, that was some DH all-star poo poo

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

that boy scouts segment was the poo poo

also

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Nov 4, 2015

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

hey now

don't be like that

I wish I could find a source with the subs in for gif-making purposes.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Is there a gif app that's as easy to use as GoonCam but also lets you add text?

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Yay, PFT makes his debut next week!

If they're ever gonna do a segment with two narrators, him and either Paget or Jen Kirkman would be fantastic.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Nov 11, 2015

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

awww, drunk PFT is adorable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Kinane with a strong debut to catapult himself into the exclusive club of Drunkest Narrator All-Stars.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Nov 26, 2015

• Locked thread