Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Orkin Mang posted:

i read that david foster wallace had that napkin on his head to mop up his drool, because he was retarded. is that true?

it was to mop up the cum from all the liberal arts poseurs jacking off to his books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i struggle really bad wit this neurosis about my words expressing exactly what i mean even though i always knows that's impossible and i have severe anxiety disorder and i drug myself a lot to combat it and watching DFW makes me feel so much better and less lonely :sigh:

centuries ago you'd have died in childhood and the world would have been better off for it :)

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i could still kick your rear end tho :shrug:

how long did it take you to type that? "eh! eh! my anxiety! people are constantly judging me! help me, footnote man! make me feel less gay!"

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

i only read explicitly marxist writers

what about gay writers? lotsa those

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Bip Roberts posted:

They should just stop the movie all the goddamn time so you can read some overdone footnote in the back on the bottom of the screen.

or have some hipster rear end in a top hat stand up and give his tedious running commentary at the same time the film's running. a better approximation of reading bananas foster wallace, imo

• Locked thread