Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

It's called "Entartete Kunst" supposedly made by strange, disgusting degenerates.

There was quite a line, but the wait was worth it.

While I was there, the Chancellor himself even paid a visit, though I don't think he was very impressed.

All in all, it was an interesting gallery but the art was fairly strange and off-putting. I understand why they call it "degenerate art", as it is surely a trash style that only subhuman scum would find appealing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87WaaTGf8eY

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

bud i think thats hitler in one of those photos so i dont know how new this exhibit can be

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
wow i did nazi this comin!!!!!

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Goku is a Sayriyan ubermensch

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

this thread got that gas chamber spirit

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW