Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

symbolic posted:

because i'm not a fatass lmao

AN egg mcmuffin has 300 calories, try again fatso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Start with a wonderfully toasted english muffin
A perfectly cooked, freshly cracked egg
One slice of passable canadian bacon
And a slice of American cheese
All "sandwiched" together to form a tasty meal

Thats loving delicious, point blank.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I'm glad that breakfast is being served all day because their Mcmuffins and stuff like that is the only thing I like to get from Mcdonalds on occasion.

BUT! If I get Mcdonalds to start the day, it sets a bad tone for the day and it'll make eating a wholesome lunch/dinner less appealing. Much better to end the day with some junk than start the day w junk IMO

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Tim Peters posted:

McDonald's worker here-

It won't be the full breakfast menu all day. It will either be Muffin only sandwiches (steak, sausage, egg muffins) and hotcakes and burritos or biscuit only, based on location. (The south gets lovely biscuits all day.) AMA

What about hash browns? And the breakfast value menu?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Borneo Jimmy posted:

gently caress this, I want them to bring back Mighty Wings,

I liked when they had to cut their losses and sell the mighty wings for like 60% of the original price. Not so "mighty" after all, ha ha ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Tim Peters posted:

McDonald's worker here-

It won't be the full breakfast menu all day. It will either be Muffin only sandwiches (steak, sausage, egg muffins) and hotcakes and burritos or biscuit only, based on location. (The south gets lovely biscuits all day.) AMA

Also, if we swing by and ask if you "have stairs in there" will you give us the super sweet goon hookup? I want a Mega Mac without traveling to Japan

• Locked thread