Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Protip: get a double sausage and egg muffin meal, and put your hash brown inside the muffin. poo poo is ridiculous tasty. No need to thank me guys :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
cba to read back through the last couple pages but how many goony fucks have complained already itt about how they took a bite of a mcdonalds once and poo poo themselves inside out for a week straight? If it hasn't happened yet I'm giving good odds on it occurring more than once before page 10.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Hobohemian posted:

Yeah, those skinny losers that haven't been shoving greesy poo poo food down their gullet for a decade straight are really embarassing.
well i'm a long distance runner so I can eat like 4000cal of the nastiest trash a day and still weigh 75kg

*sits at a computer all day and is a skinnyfat piece of poo poo but at least i never eat fast food* lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

spud posted:

Scouser spotted.

What's the furthest you have ran with an alloy wheel?

Lol you got such a hateboner for me. Come suck my gay commie dick.

• Locked thread