Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the first meal i ate when i got out of jail was a egg samdwhich thing from mcdonalds that i accidently ordered because i forgot they dont serve bug macs at 9 am and even after months of eating watery gruel it still tasted like trash taking a poo poo. soryy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oberleutnant posted:

cba to read back through the last couple pages but how many goony fucks have complained already itt about how they took a bite of a mcdonalds once and poo poo themselves inside out for a week straight? If it hasn't happened yet I'm giving good odds on it occurring more than once before page 10.

well you sure showed me

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Enfield posted:

well you sure showed me

edit: i regret this post. i was young and in love. im sorry. i wish i could go back in time

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matey posted:

ha remember that song by rumer willis called rock and roll mcdonalds

no but it sounds amazeballs

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

this is a really good song

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tim Peters posted:

I would be so surprised by that interaction that I would most definitely give a discount to someone that posts on "this dead, gay, forum"

can you tell me exactly how to create a big mac at home

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tim Peters posted:

I believe it's two all beef patties, some shredded lettuce, pickles, onions, our patented SPECIAL mac sauce, all on a sesame seed bun (with the extra club portion in between!)

well duh

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tim Peters posted:

Well, that was a stupid question then, if you knew the answer.

i mean like how do i make the sauce, exactly what strain of lettuce to use, cooking the patties, etc

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want- no i need, the insider info. give the tactital situation on big macs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
thats an extremely good ratio. thanks

• Locked thread