Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
How about all day food people actually go to McDonalds for aka McDouble and absolutely nothing else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

Holy poo poo this opens up a whole avenue of possibilities! A ground beef subbed with egg-white BigMac?! Ghetto chicken and waffles (nuggets with pancakes)!

JiveHonky posted:

i order cheeseburgers with no meat patty. this breakfast thing is great news for my lovely suicidal diet

Do either of you fit in a chair if it has arms on it?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Have ypu considered getting a job? Who gets fast food at 11pm besides junkies and other losers?

Pieces of poo poo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I want a burger at 5am

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

:hf:

Let's get together and jump this guy

Since we're burger men I bet we can beat him real bad

symbolic posted:

we need to have a talk

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

please don't jump me. i'll eat, i'll eat.

Give me your egg muffin money so I can use it to eat a burger then pal

Buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I'm glad that breakfast is being served all day because their Mcmuffins and stuff like that is the only thing I like to get from Mcdonalds on occasion.

BUT! If I get Mcdonalds to start the day, it sets a bad tone for the day and it'll make eating a wholesome lunch/dinner less appealing. Much better to end the day with some junk than start the day w junk IMO

Read this post in the AM and am now regretting having read this post

• Locked thread