Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

i dont step on bugs when i see them. i avoid them, going around, so that they can continue to live.

years and years of doing this youd think would be worth something.

well let me clue you in on something

it isnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

why are you a pussy op

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

im compassionate

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I step on bugs to feel powerful.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I step on bugs to feel powerful.

same but loving your god drat mom

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

same but loving your god drat mom

Mods!?!!?!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Microwave!?!!?!

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
careful to all animals (never washing spiders down the plughole)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

amityville anus posted:

Microwave!?!!?!

:ssh:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
ëvery bud you ever killed is in heaven, heaven is 90% bugs

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

all the ants on earth outweigh all the huimans on earth

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

When the bugs finally take over you shall be recognised as one of them OP

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mvmHwCxw5A

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i also don't hurt any bugs unless they are the kind of bug that hurts me like a moquito

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
depends on the size. if bug is very large i assume it has the personality of a dog or a cat and cant bring myself to squish it.

small bugs are fair game because they are not people.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Same, OP

ThePriceIsRight posted:

all the ants on earth outweigh all the huimans on earth

I for one welcome our new insect overlords, I’d like to remind them that as a well-known forums poster, I can be helpful in rounding up goons to toil in their underground sugar caves

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i have never yet had a good reason to kill any insects so i don't, and the only time i ever have was for the perverted pleasure of doing so as a child
not counting all the insects that hit my car windscreen

i still eat meat though, how morally inconsistent is that

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
well thats some good karma banked there op so maybe it'll be worth it when you come back as something good next time, namaste

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i only murder black widows but i do so with a solemn grace that befits their departing soul

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I don't bother them outside because that's their joint and how would I feel if some giant bug came into my apartment and stomped on my face while I was taking a poop

Not good is the answer

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gonna step on twice as many bugs to counteract the op

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Sir John Feelgood posted:

i dont step on bugs when i see them. i avoid them, going around, so that they can continue to live.

years and years of doing this youd think would be worth something.

well let me clue you in on something

it isnt

Have you got a head like a loving orange?

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Shirley Crabtree posted:

well thats some good karma banked there op so maybe it'll be worth it when you come back as something good next time, namaste

In that case wouldn't the best thing be to step on as many bugs as possible in the hopes that they will come back as something better?

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
you're a good person, op. i do the same thing. keep being you pelase

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Oh, was that your auntie?

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
cool big e av

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
the house i work in is full of spiders. giant loving angry wolf spiders that move faster than i though spiders had any right to. im afraid that if I try to step on one, it'll just throw me off and eat me

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I also don't step on bugs but I'll snatch the weave off a mosquito

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
yeah i dont think I actively go out of my way to step on bugs either op. Congrats thats normal. Although I probably step on a poo poo ton cause I'm not looking ever.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
all life is sacred except human life

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i pissed on a wasp that fell into my toilet this morning, and flushed it down, but i did not step on it so im with you op

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
i do this too. i feel like you dont need to be a dick to those little guys they have it rough as it is

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its gotten to the point where i cant walk anywhere without staring at hte ground in front of me because im scared of stepping on a bug. i cant walk through grass without stomping and making a big show of walking really slowly through the grass because im worried about bugs and stepping on bugs. i have noticed more and more bugs around my house, especially at night and they seem to come into my room more than they did before. i like to think of them as little friends but the more bugs there are the more im worried ill step on them. ive created special shoes to wear in side the house because there are so many bugs on the floor at all times. ive started to accept bugs into my body, ill create a wound and spread sugar around and welcome my friends to their new home. i have removed my teeth with pliers so i dont accidentally crush them when i instinctively bite down at night. i am a host, a multispecies hive. im scared of what i am becoming

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I don't harm cockroaches either. They were indigenous to this apartment before I moved in, therefore I respect their sovereignty and their proud insect culture.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

all life is sacred except human life

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
i sometimes feel bad if I'm mowing the lawn and I see grasshoppers jump around becaus I probably end up mowing some of them

but I get over it after another beer

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
when i find a bug in my house i catch it and release it back into the wild.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

I too go out of my way to not kill bugs. They are like neat little living robots, why kill them? Life bro, life.

Exceptions: crickets(loving annoying loud fucks), cockroaches, flies. Everything gets a pass imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

OMFG FURRY posted:

i pissed on a wasp that fell into my toilet this morning, and flushed it down, but i did not step on it so im with you op

wasps are complete fuckheads so this is sanctioned

• Locked thread