Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
I have had several close calls.

-I was riding my bike down a hill through the middle of town and and an old lady pulled out of a side street without looking. She hit me and luckily I rolled over her hood and to the side walk instead of into traffic where I would have been crushed

-Some friends and I were jumping off a cliff into a lake. I decided to jump off to the side and we didnt know there was a submerged tree in that area. I ended up impaling my leg. Could have been skewered through my chest.

-The first time I went skydiving I was using a static line at 5000 feet. Unfortunately the chute fouled and I had to release it and go to reserve., By the time the second chute opened my altimeter read 500 feet. Very close call

-One time I was bottoming bareback and the guy I was with found out he was poz a month later. This was before prep was common. Dodged a bullet on that one

My friends say I only have 1-2 lives left with the number of close calls I have had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread