Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm in that weird percentage of the pop. with a type of high anxiety that makes weed dangerous. I have a tendancy to get stuck in loops and get panic attacks when I smoke too much weed (which is a very small amount, like half a bowl).

I had some great experiences from weed, smoked it once a week for about a year--small amounts each time.

A few months ago after a painful sad breakup, while I was in a precarious position with my employment, I smoked my usual single draw but decided "gently caress it, a little more this time". It ended up being way too much more, and I spent the night tripping loving balls and visualizing my brain eating itself, my body dying, the landlords finding my dead body, parents crying... etc. It felt like I was dying for sure, just the worst kind of primal sort of fear. Pure, distilled despair, really. I had aftershocks for the next two weeks every time I went back to my apartment.

Anyway, not sure what the 'close' part actually was there. Close to dying? Maybe from suicide to get out of it. Close to getting caught? Yeah, I contemplated calling emergency services. Idk, but I am passively aware of the center of my brain that causes fear now, at all times. So that is close, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread