Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

that time i almost grabbed nacho cheese instead of cool ranch. phew, glad i caught myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Mozi posted:

i was driving on the interstate and went around a bend that had a little hump in it so you couldn't see far, if i had been in the other lane i would have hit the dead deer lying right in the middle of the lane

a "close call" with a deer is when it goes over your hood and hits your windshield but you manage to not get impaled by hooves. get outta here with this "i almost dented my bumper" baloney lol :qq:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

All these posts from Americans almost getting caught with a small amount of weed being the most dangerous situation they've ever been in is just. It's mindblowing. "We went into a black neighbourhood to score weed and saw some cops. It's loving harrowing but thank Christ we escaped with our lives!"

lmao every other developed nation is like 500% more racist than america

are you even trying? the answer is no of course

• Locked thread