Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

when i was like 12 or 13 i wanted to sign up for an SA account and my dad wouldnt let me use his credit card after hearing what the site was called. he asked why I would want to be a member of a place called "Something Awful" and i said "dad you just don't get it!" but luckily my friend's (cool) dad let me use his if i gave him the cash up front and he didn't ask a bunch of questions like a carehard bitch. boy that was a clolse call. i almost would not hav ebeen able to share my posts with the world !!

im glad youre here, and i love you

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Console Role Player posted:

None of these are me because I wasn't an idiot back when I used to do :catdrugs:.

A couple of friends of mine are driving home after a late night score through a heavily policed neighborhood. Sure enough, a car pulls up behind them and one of them looks back and it's without a doubt a police cruiser. The driver decides the best course of action is to turn at the nearest road and pretend like they're heading deeper in to the neighborhood to get home. They end up going in to a cul-de-sac with no other exits besides the one they entered through. They park, turn off the lights, and watch the cop; the cop car is just waiting outside the cul-de-sac, daring them to make a move. My friends are quickly trying to decide if they should eat the weed, stick it up one of their butts, or just toss it. They opt to toss it and hope it's too dark for the cop to see it. As they're pulling out of the cul-de-sac, the cop flashes his lights and pulls them over. They go through the whole song and dance: "what are you boys doing this late at night?", "why did you drive down this street and come right back out?", and such. The driver says he's new to the neighborhood and they got lost heading home. The cop asks to see his driver's license. The cop inspects it, and sure enough it has a local address less than a mile down the road. The cop doesn't ask anyone to step out, he doesn't inspect the vehicle, he just lets them go saying, "Go home. NOW." My friends drive the rest of the way to the driver's house, cursing that they just threw out some perfectly good weed and the officer didn't even check the car. The cop probably saw everything and just decided to let them go, seeing as how they were nice Jewish boys and everything.

Same group of friends a couple of weeks later. This was back in high school when we had to go places to smoke to avoid our parents finding out. My friends would usually go to a local park to "chill" because it was a nicely wooded area and usually empty during the evenings. So that night they roll a joint, head out, and enter the park. Before they're deep enough in the trees to light the joint, a flashlight hits them followed by a voice asking, "what are boys doing here this late?" COPS. The friend holding the joint tosses it in his mouth and tries to chew and swallow it, but it's bitter, dry, and won't go down easily. While he's trying to get it down his throat and avoid coughing, the same driver from the previous story explains to the officer that he's new to the neighborhood and thought the park was open this late. "My friends and I are just out on a evening stroll," he says. The cop checks his ID, verifies that it's a local address, and explains that the park closed an hour ago and that no one's allowed inside after dark. My friends apologize, leave, and head towards the car they drove up in. My friend who ate the joint starts violently coughing, asking between coughs if there's any bottled water in the car. It doesn't really matter because moments later he's vomiting up the weed and his dinner. Luckily the cop didn't follow them back to the car and notice this, so they drove off weedless but free.

One more story. A couple years ago the mom of two friends of mine adopted a dog: a largish, very friendly, very curious poodle. My friends were known at the time for hiding their weed and supplies in the closet of the garage apartment of the home where their mom lives. So I'm hanging out with the two of them one night when they get a call from their mom: "The dog just ate something and it's sick!" "What?!" "I found the dog in the garage apartment and she's sick and vomiting! I'm taking her to the vet!" My friends leave, and I later learn that the dog did in fact find their stash and eat it. My friends got everything out of the garage apartment before their mom came back with the dog (who ended up being fine BTW), but the jig was up. Their mom knew about the weed and lords it over them to this day.

They still keep weed in the garage apartment.

TL;DR My friends are dumb when it comes to weed.

jesus even your friends stories are boring

• Locked thread