Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
let's hear some stories about some close calls. here are are some of mine..

in high school a friend of mine and i are sitting sitting in my car in the student parking lot and he was showing me some (lovely) weed he had bought. i had it in my hand when we noticed an administrator approaching the vehicle. my friend being a little pussy coward fled, leaving me with the weed. i didnt know what to do so i just sort of let my hand fall to the side and i dropped it between the center console and my seat. administrator came up, asked what was going on, told me to get out of the car cause he intended to search it, he searches it. either he didnt find the weed or he did find it and decided not to bust me, in any event, he let me go and i got the gently caress out of there. when i had time to safely inspect i found it had taken a miracle fall into this little spot that prevented it from falling through to the floorboard.

another time i was riding in a car with some people and we had all planned to go to what the police would call a "high intensity drug trafficking area" to look for some drugs. we had just picked up the drugs and were exiting this sketchy apartment complex where drugs are sold and got pulled over immediately. cop was no dummy, he knows what 3 white girls and one white guy are doing here and just as he is about to start to procedure of pulling us out of the car and doing a search and poo poo he gets a call on his radio which we can overhear. turns out they found a detached arm and hand in a nearby dumpster. the cop said verbatim "now this i gotta see! consider this your lucky day kids" and he dipped out.

i have lots of close call drug stories but those are the two more interesting ones i think. your stories can be about whatever kind of close call you want though !!! please share this is a friendl space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

Why would you let some administrator search your car? Are you an idiot?

i was an idiot and unaware of this at the time but it turns out administrators at public schools can legally search you and your car whenever you're on school property :shrug:

police officers can't but employees of the school can

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
one time my friends and i were going to take ecstacy and go to this club. two of my friends were ill prepared and spur of the moment decided they wanted to go and were going to swing through aforementioned high-intensity drug trafficking area to try to buy some ecstacy which i pointed out was A) not something you'd go there to buy and B) it's like 1AM on a saturday it's going to be seriously hot over there. i had happened to already secure some ecstacy earlier in the day which i took and had a great night. they got arrested in the HIDTA and spent the night in jail. lol.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
when i was like 12 or 13 i wanted to sign up for an SA account and my dad wouldnt let me use his credit card after hearing what the site was called. he asked why I would want to be a member of a place called "Something Awful" and i said "dad you just don't get it!" but luckily my friend's (cool) dad let me use his if i gave him the cash up front and he didn't ask a bunch of questions like a carehard bitch. boy that was a clolse call. i almost would not hav ebeen able to share my posts with the world !!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Enfield posted:

im glad youre here, and i love you

hey thanks old pal! :downs:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
some of my close call drug stories are so irresponsible i dont want to tell them here because i dont want there to be any sort of record of them happening. sorry, i'm too ashamed.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Meowbot posted:

ur under arrest if a cop finds this thread m8

edit: SWIM did all that stuff i posted earlier

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i saw a wreck happen 3 cars in front of me one time. like if i had been just a few seconds ahead it would have been me. dead as gently caress or at least badly maimed. i had to swerve and brake hard to avoid. realllllly makes you think

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
oh yeah one time i was going around a turn on a little two lane highway too fast when it was wet out and i slid off the road and his the protective barrier wall. i was fine, didnt set of fthe airbags or anything. it barely damaged my car. had circumstances been a little different (like another car in the way) it could have been much much worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:c00l:cool:c00l:kids:c00l: have arrived at the thread totalk about how theyre too cool to thread topic also im gay

• Locked thread