Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Enfield posted:

i have aids

i too have aids

i am gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Shithouse Dave posted:

When I was sixteen my family moved cities at the start of summer and because I didn't know anyone I spent the summer walking around the neighbourhood and checking out my new school. About a week before school started I was walking across the football field to the store and this guy maybe a year or two older came up and asked me if I wanted to buy some weed. I had $2 for some snacks so I said no, and he asked if I wanted to just smoke some with him and since I didn't know where to get weed and had no money anyway I said sure. We went down an embankment off the field to this abandoned confidence course and smoked up and on the way back up i went first up the embankment and he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down level with him and started trying to kiss me. I said "no, I have a boyfriend in my old city and I don't want to cheat on him" and he let me go and I went home. Two weeks later I woke up to my clock radio telling me the news that a girl had been found murdered in the abandoned confidence course. It turned out the guy I met had tried a similar thing with this girl and she laughed at him and said some mean things (according to his testimony) and he stabbed her to death.

I didn't even really have a boyfriend, I was just trying to be nice about not wanting to make out with this dude.

pretty good lesson in life

dont insult other people or they might stab you to death

• Locked thread