Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

drug: i was supposed to go smoke with friends but at the last minute i decided against it because a major CS:GO update came out (Operation Bloodhound for you CS fans). turns out they got busted and got into all sorts of legal poo poo; probation, community service, i think one went to juvie (didn't know him too well). thank you video games for saving my rear end.

other: i got t-boned by some speeding idiot going 50 in a 35. i should have died but somehow emerged with only bruises and poo poo. the worst part was being laid up in a hospital bed for 7 hours with nothing to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh yeah i also turned on my dad's car while it was parked in the garage when i was 10. luckily he heard the noise and turned it off before i could :gas: myself.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cnut the Great posted:

i was almost aborted but then i wasn't because my mom got triggered by fingernails
what a shame

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

i almost posted in this thread
but...

• Locked thread