Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I was chilling with my roommate and one of his friends on campus at night. There was this old historic building that was closed off but there was an outside fire escape and it wasn't locked or posted no trespassing, and the top level of it was this nice big porch that overlooked the downtown. We climbed up there to just hang out and my roommate pulls out a bowl and we proceed to blaze it.

15 min later, we are sitting up there and we hear some drunk freshman approaching. We are pretty well hidden up on this fire escape porch in the dark of night, so we just keep quiet. Then some other drunk kid comes wandering by, and decides to go all parkour and scale the goddamned wall of the building, (to impress the other drunks I guess?) so he climbs about halfway up to where we were, stops on a little overhang, and starts yelling. Nobody has noticed us yet.

So, of course, the campus police choose this moment to roll by. They see the drunks on the sidewalk, and then shine their light on the kid that's standing on the overhang, and then their searchlight catches us. Cops climb out of the car, then yell at us to come down.

Now, at this point my roommate is freaking out and is trying to hide his weed and pipe up on the fire escape (we're still in the searchlight beam so any attempt to throw it off the side or something would be obvious). I tell him, no loving way, put that poo poo in your pocket and do NOT consent to a search. He argues with me but I pick it up and stuff it in his pocket as we move towards the stairs.

We climb down, and the cops line us all up against a wall and take our IDs. I take this time to let them know that we aren't with the other group, we have no idea what they were doing, we were just looking at the skyline. Tiny 4' tall cop starts berating me about how "I must want a trespassing ticket, blah blah blah" to which I very politely replied that we went through no locked doors and past no "no trespassing" signs. Meanwhile two other cops have rolled up and are now searching the entire fire escape with their maglites.

The other two cops come down and let the first guy know that there was nothing up there, we must be telling the truth, etc. Mr. Big man in uniform tells me that we're "lucky we didn't get a trespassing ticket, now get the hell out of here," so we walk away as they cuff the drunk parkour guy and put him in the car. Crisis averted. drat glad I told my roomie to hold onto his poo poo.

wilfredmerriweathr fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Sep 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread