Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
ur under arrest if a cop finds this thread m8

i think one of my closest calls w as when i was hanging out late at night surfin the information super high ways and I ws chatting on ICQ to some rude dudes and school was ij ust in a few of them hours. I said in ICQ "dads coming goin g to turn off the monitor and preted im asleep" heh, I snuck back on the PC after my dad came to check on me, and he was none the wiser :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
another time I was pla yiong dungeons an dragon and the dungeon master had many skeletons with shields and spears impale me and have hteir way with my almost corpse, I sweated as I rolled a saving throw ... natural 20 baby :smug:

I could have been skeleton chow!

Alsos in rela life at school I also almost complketed a dark ritual opening a portal to hell LOL that would have been awkward

• Locked thread