Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLeGGo
Nov 6, 2005

No relation. Your mouth foams. We dance.
At 16 or 17, 8 friends and I decide to drop acid for the night. A few hours in and 4 gel-tabs deep, I decide a walk is a good idea. A friend says she wants to come. We head out and make it a few blocks and decide to head back, but first we take a seat at a bus stop bench on a corner. It's a busy-ish street even at midnight or so on a weeknight. Life is great, the world seems to conform to my every thought and the warm, humid, summer night air is a comfy blanket around my body. Couldn't have been there more than 5 minutes, or a week dunno, and I look down the street and focus on this one car. Nothing special about it, it just drew my attention from two blocks away. I watch it move in slow-motion and fast forward at the same time (:lsd:) as it gets closer and closer. When it finally gets to the intersection we are at, with my eyes still on it, a car coming from the other side of the street as me apparently flies across the intersection and t-bones my new favorite eye candy. A car coming in the opposite direction of the one I was watching gets binked in the crash and sends it, literally, straight for us. Speed limit on this road was 40. By the grace of whoever the gently caress that car nails a utility pole that is about 10-15 feet from us. We got hit with little chunks of plastic and I may have even seen a visual representation of the physics involved while it happened. Maybe I'm an idiot. Pretty sure neither of us moved an inch as it happened.

Neither of us were completely sure if the other had just experienced the same incident until we slowly looked to each other and our massive pupils had an exchange with the others and we knew that what just happened...happened. We stand up, see that everyone involved is getting out of their cars, little blood, and decide its best to just walk away. I vaguely remember someone yelling at us not to leave so we can be a witness, but that poo poo wasn't happening. Back at our friends house nobody believed us. We waited till morning and it was confirmed by a friends mom, whose boyfriend owned the car I was watching.

Drugs, man. They're alright sometimes.

LLeGGo fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Sep 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread