Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
When I was in high school, my friends and were driving by a krispy kreme late at night and noticed they were stocking a truck with trays of donuts for distribution or whatever. We drove up and one of us grabbed a few big rear end trays of donuts. He ran back, jammed the trays into the car, and we took the hell off.

Later that night we were speeding down a deserted dirt road late at night at 80+ mph. No real reason. We were 16, bored, and also dumb. We hit the outer bank on a turn, flipped, and rolled like a hundred times. Miraculously, none of us were seriously hurt. We got out there were donuts thrown loving all over the interior of the car. It was pretty funny looking - trashed car with donuts in every nook and cranny. I'm pretty happy that I didn't die that night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread