Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I let the rest of my life suffer so I can play 30 hours of diablo in a weekend, OP, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Time saving lifehack: if you don't exercise and order in food instead of cooking you can really maximize your gaming time. Not leaving your apartment also lets you save money on clothes that you can spend on your sweet gaming rig

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Vorik posted:

this, however, is going to be me in 10 years. going to make it big as a twitch gamer wish me luck

glhf

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

RaceBannon posted:

Boy kids tend to play videogames. You can bond over your old nintendo systems.
anyone who didn't grow up with those games is going to hate them, so good luck with that

• Locked thread