Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Let's say I had $70,000,000 I had to get out of the United States.

Customs only allows you to have something silly like $20,000 on you if you flew from the US to Switzerland (where I'm trying to get my money).

So instead of thousands of plane trips and paying my mules, what if I took it by boat?

Here's the setup: I have a yacht in international waters. All day for like a week I have cigarette boats bringing non-illegal amounts of money from the US to my yacht. Once I have all $70,000,000 on board, I sail for Italy.

now, in international waters, I do the same, and waiting mules just take a short ride to Switzerland.

Could any military or police force charge me with a crime for doing this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
just light it all on fire the dollar is going to fail tomorrow anyway

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
just give it to me op ill smoke a shitload of crack and gently caress hookers for you

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
yeah generally governments are going to frown upon your "clever life hack" strategy to work around the intent of laws and gently caress your poo poo up

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
op facing murder charge: "no your honor, i did not kill the hooker. the bullet from my gun did, so it seems like you should have the bullet up here facing charges instead"

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

just do what everyone else does and buy like 40 condos in toronto and vancouver

or whatever the swiss equivalent of those two poo poo holes are

Sunshine Mix
Jun 11, 2009

Noblesse Obliged posted:

just do what everyone else does and buy like 40 condos in toronto and vancouver

or whatever the swiss equivalent of those two poo poo holes are

you can even keep it domestic and snatch up some NYC real estate

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Go to a store and buy a bunch of poo poo in cash then return it. Keep the receipts for the returns.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Buy a private jet for $69,999,999 then fly to Switzerland with a dollar to spend when you get there

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
You'll be in international waters so it'll be perfectly legal for some african pirates to wreck your poo poo OP

ps you're poo poo OP

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
if you have 70mil, then you also know crooked bankers that will just wire transfer that poo poo

don corelone you ain't lmao.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

buy bitcoins dumbass

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

you have to ask yourself "what would the jews do?" as the jews were at one time known as the "Gnomes of Zurich"

so they have secret gnome powers and tunnels and things just for this purpose.

oddly enough they are shy of steam locomotives though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Mules don't swim as well as you seem to think.

• Locked thread