Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
I hate both of their coaches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Dangersim posted:

I like how they are hyping paige purely because she's hot

SHE IS THE SECOND YOUNGEST UFC FIGHTER. SECOND YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Goldie, now I may get confused because Astro Girl, is actually a 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Technique when you submit someone soley with your minds eye. This match may get tricky

SORRY JOE I WAS ON A PEE BREAK. SHE IS THE SECOND YOUNGEST UFC FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

1st AD posted:

Chambers is gassed already

Still landing though.

She looks dead, and yeah Paige has been hit clean quite a few times.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Chambers is tough as gently caress.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Rousey like INDEED GOLDIE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Was that a pity promo to get people to stop calling him a paper/interim champion or something?

• Locked thread