Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao there is a thing on the news about Disney selling a bunch of starwars poo poo today and the guy from Disney talking to the reporter sounds like he has super downs syndrome but I think he is just british. Why do some British people have accents that make them sound like they have downs??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

remember that lightsaber kid?

yea he committed suicide years ago

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Big gay blue ghost

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i think if you have lovely genes you should remove yourself from the pool

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
whats up with laser toys

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

TEAYCHES posted:

star wars kid is an anti bullying spokesman now or was last time i heard

probably still a huge dork

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
I work in IT so am a pretty beta nerd and I hate Star Wars. Seriously there are so many far superior sci-fi films but they didn't figure out mass marketing of Chinese plastic poo poo so oh well.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

tbf the first two star wars films are pretty drat good the others are all really quite bad

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Quote-Unquote posted:

star wars kid is an anti bullying spokesman now or was last time i heard

probably still a huge dork

Today, Canadian law student Ghyslain Raza is President of a nonprofit dedicated to preserving the heritage, culture and history of a riverside French-Canadian town called Trois-Rivières. But before that, the world knew him by a different title: The "Star Wars Kid."

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Empire Strikes back is the best

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the best sci fi film is dune and david lynch hated it

its amazing tho

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001

Quote-Unquote posted:

tbf the first two star wars films are pretty drat good the others are all really quite bad

Best of the bunch for sure but just barely passable IMHO. If Luke wasn't such a whinny bitch I would enjoy them much more.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Consume
Consume
Consume

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

ManDingo posted:

Best of the bunch for sure but just barely passable IMHO. If Luke wasn't such a whinny bitch I would enjoy them much more.

but he wanted to go to tosche station to pick up some power converters and his mean uncle wouldn't let him. you don't understand luke's pain, man.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why not may 4?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Consume
Consume
Consume

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
People seem to be going nuts over the gay robot ball thing.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Y2WfcCb4M

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

happy force friday gbs!!!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
but enough about your sex life op

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have awaken for this bullshit?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
hey idiots, star wars is science fantasy not science fiction. Get it right and stop comparing star wars to scifi classics

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

star wars is for fags

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

hey idiots, star wars is science fantasy not science fiction. Get it right and stop comparing star wars to scifi classics

i agree that star wars is not fiction

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
We need a sw photoshop thread. I can't use gimp on my phone :argh:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

drat, for real?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

a bone to pick posted:

Whatever it is, it's better than bar wars so, just give me those Star Wars.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

"force friday" sounds like the rapiest day of the week

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Force push up yo butt

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
*hands u litesaber* i think you know where to put this ;)

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Stay safe digital marketing ghost

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Tiberius Christ posted:

"force friday" sounds like the rapiest day of the week

every year on force friday the police shoot to kill in all encounters with civilians

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys, please this isnt actually about gay nerd stuff, its a serious thread about why some british people talk like they have downsyndrom, I had a professor that was like that too, is that just a regional dialect? from the Downsy regiion of the UK or something :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

ManDingo posted:

I work in IT so am a pretty beta nerd and I hate Star Wars. Seriously there are so many far superior sci-fi films but they didn't figure out mass marketing of Chinese plastic poo poo so oh well.

star wars isn't scifi you retarded fucker

it's a documentary

(ps: it's also really cool so go gently caress a computer)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nooner posted:

guys, please this isnt actually about gay nerd stuff, its a serious thread about why some british people talk like they have downsyndrom, I had a professor that was like that too, is that just a regional dialect? from the Downsy regiion of the UK or something :confused::confused::confused::confused:

john lennon deffo sounded like he had an extra chromosome, that's why he hosed that cat i bet

durrr peace andd love are good things make me 'appy gurglegurgle *spits down front of shirt* oi 'ave you met me old lady? *holds up dying cat* we gently caress a lot, it's bloody smashing *smashes bloody cat*

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im a darth vader i want my son to hang out w/ me

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Gay I am.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

xutech posted:

Stay safe digital marketing ghost

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
lol, let's camp out overnight for toys.

But look how happy this fucker is. Wish I could get that much joy from something I could buy off a shelf. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
WE GOT DEATH STAR
WE GOT DEATH STAR

WE GOT DEATH STAR
WE GOT DEATH STAR

• Locked thread