Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

This game is highly illogical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Tommofork posted:

Assistance required: your partner is waiting for you at the turbo lift.

Captain Kirk is literally too dumb to operate an elevator without Spock's help.
Turbo lifts are scary if you can't hold someone's hand. :ohdear:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Why do they get upset when someone is missing? They will 100% of the time have been kidnapped by a villain who always fails at killing them. Just relax and let the extremely competent batman handle everything. :v:

Wanamingo posted:

Yeah, the drunk commentary was a bit much.

Has this been posted yet? Because I'm posting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwhAq3F8NCE
It should always be posted, regardless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pjNuvzW2FE

Poil fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Feb 2, 2016

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

It just seems like a really terrible idea to send Sulu down there when any other rear end in a top hat who can pilot a shuttle would do just as well. Then again it's also a really terrible idea for the captain and second in command to undertake a dangerous rescue mission, but I guess that's how Star Trek works.
Actually it's a great idea, sending a regular unnamed crew member in a red shirt is guaranteed failure. :downs:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

kalonZombie posted:

Whoops, forgot I was sitting on this episode! Whoops! WHOOPS!

Episode 11: The Script
Recently I started watching Star Trek Next Generation for the first time. Picard is a million times more badass than the wannabe-action hero clowns in this poo poo game. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Quality programming, captain. No expenses were made.

• Locked thread