Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's actually pretty good. But hey thanks for sharing your goon opinions and getting mad when people rightly call your retarded you malformed idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

thathonkey posted:

their movies are garbage too except the southerpark movie whcih merely sucked

Orgasmo is good and the beginning of Cannibal The Musical has promise that is never delivered on. Baseketball is ok.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Would be nice to see an actually funny goon weigh in with their opinions on south park.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

They've had a ton of opportunities to walk away from south park and its not like their other creative output isnt' beloved. Their dumb play swept the tonys the year it premiered and they pretty much get to make a movie whenever they want. They could print money in just about any way they want, but they go back to south park which has them working nearly non-stop for 9 or 10 weeks or more at a time every year.

I don't think they've checked out really. When they check out they'll just end the show.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Actually south park is very good and I'm still waiting for a goon that's not a narcissistic sourpus fork to weigh in on this very important matter just to prove me wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I can tell you last saw one episode of a cartoon show you're mad about roughly 13 years ago

• Locked thread