Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i used to work with this girl named breezy and she was pretty nice, we lived in the same apartment thingy so we'd smoke pot an watch teh big lebowski sometimes but she was pretty dumb but nice like i said and free with her ganja so it was a cool coworker relationship

anyway she moved away to a california place and i saw on facebook that she got married. the fresh hubby is serving a life sentence in a prison. i dont even know how she met him but it was weird to me because shes like 26 or something and has a lil son and like, why a lifetime prisoner murderer? he is a rapper too and records his raps onto an iphone that i assume if the movies are correct was in a butt once and thats how it came inside of the prison, inside a butt. anyway he records his raps and uploads them to the internet and she's always sharin his raps on facebook. she makes cute lil photoshops of pictures of him inside his prison room, wearin his blue outfit, and she puts herself next to him an makes it look like theyre not separated by all sorts of concrete and steel and razor wire.

so that seems weird to me

but weirder still - they are now getting a divorce. like what the gently caress could have happened for her to be like "ok i could deal with him being a murderer in a prison for all of his days but now this thing has happened and it is all too much, i must leave my prison husband"???

are conjugal visits a real thing or one of those tv only things? like do you guys think they ever got to gently caress? it would be pretty dumb to marry someone and notfuck them. she's got really big cans. i bet he loved those jimmyjams. but did he ever get to see them up close and not thru a plexi glass? i guess maybe she could have snap chatted them to his iphone (the butt one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

aww ma and pa tremble? i have no family photos of my ma and pa. did your parents not do sex? i think mine did, like at least twice (me and the lil sis) and i caught my pops eatin out my mama on the couch once

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

symbolic posted:

big lebowski is a great film and she sounds like a good person op

she is a very sweet person with a kind heart

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Yes my parents were Rock Hudson and Doris Day

Daddy used to say i;m gay

wow if he only knew the trend he started lol hahaha

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

was daddy rock in prison too?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

movies told me gay stuff happens in prison

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Jukeboxblues posted:

Are you sure the dude isn't breaking up with her? that would be hilarious. "Honey I know that you married me even though I am a person in prison with no contact with females BUT you gotta stop sending me so many letters. I need my space. Jeeze, you are suffocating me in here. Yeah, and you are a lovely listener! Gosh drat it!"

And conjugal visits are real, but you gotta have good behavior or something IIRC. By good behavior I mean no stabbing/beating-the-poo poo-out-of someone

quote:

Now here u go again u say u want to freedom...well who am I to keep u down

posted this on fb today so you might be right lmfao

"honey im sorry but i need my freedom... my prison freedom."

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

whoflungpoop posted:

i always cry at weddings :allears:

yowza! look at that porcelain faced beauty! i'd be plannin my prison break right at this very moment instead of posting on gbs if i had that lil cutiepie waiting on the outside

the great deceiver posted:

the classic film "U-571" changed my views on gay marriage

copped my first blowjay durin that movie, lil gatekeeper became a man under a massive bon jovi face

very profound stuff imo

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Titter posted:

Yeah, uhh, we're talking about people in prison here - it's pretty much a given that they've got zero of the highlighted. So that's no help at all. :D

dont prisonshame

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Now that gay marriage is a thing prisoners can marry each other

and if it doesnt work out you can take those cool prison courses to become a lawyer and represemt yourself in the divorce trial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

JnnyThndrs posted:

Oh yeah, phones go inside condoms, THEN inside the rectum. You can tell how wealthy an inmate is by the shape of his rear end in a top hat- if it's shaped like a pack of playing cards, he's got a smartphone, if it's shaped like a candy bar, he's a nobody with a dumbphone. I'm not joking :gonk:

:black101:

• Locked thread