Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
to what extent do you believe the bush administration was involved in 9/11?
they did it
they knew but did nothing to stop it
theyre just incompetent
jews did 9/11
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
figured id take the temperature of gbs on this issue

unironically my thoughts on the matter plz excuse the presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4&t=132s

BIG PUFFY NIPS fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Sep 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
maybe you think it went down more like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaB9DqYGY0

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
voted all in a check box poll

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Goerge buns did 9/11

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
second option

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

noo muh results

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
voted

they knew but did nothing to stop it
theyre just incompetent
jews did

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
e: ^^^ I guess it was you but you at least had the decency to select several options so that's ok I guess

all right fess up. who's the rear end in a top hat who voted in a checkbox poll and didn't select every option?

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
it was property developers, look at the insurance policy that was cashed in when the buildings went down

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

killaer posted:

it was property developers, look at the insurance policy that was cashed in when the buildings went down

the fucker that owned building 7 wanted to demolish it, but was not allowed to because of it's location.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I believe it was 0 extant, op.

You don't wake up one morning and say, "Hey lets bomb the world trade center" and then "hey, lets make sure Chenney is the vice president"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
the bush family and the bin laden family go way back

that is historical fact

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Just because some people can see an opportunity in destruction doesn't mean they caused the destruction

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Poetic Justice posted:

"hey, lets make sure Chenney is the vice president"
I dont really know what you are getting at with this post but imo this was definitely said at some point

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I hope this has enlightened you because the next time something happens, not here in the USA particularly, but anywhere in the world, if you don't react on your emotions, you too can make a lot of money via investing.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Sintax posted:

I dont really know what you are getting at with this post but imo this was definitely said at some point

Nah, man

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

He took out a 4.5 billion dollar insurance claim after the towers went down. Whether that makes him responsible...who the gently caress knows?? What, this guy went and contacted terrorists and convinced them to take down his old building so that he could collect $$ and build a new one? It seems too insidious to be true.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Once you make a lot of money using your worldly intelligence, you too can then change the world for the better.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

Once you make a lot of money using your worldly intelligence, you too can then change the world for the better.

or you can buy all the pants

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Poetic Justice posted:

I believe it was 0 extant, op.

You don't wake up one morning and say, "Hey lets bomb the world trade center" and then "hey, lets make sure Chenney is the vice president"

i dont believe they necessarily knew the exact nature of the attack but i do believe that they knew an attack was coming and that they and the saudis stood to gain from that.

i think the saudis did 9/11 with the implicit support of the bush administration

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Piiiiiiissssssssssssssss.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Sonofsilversign posted:

i dont believe they necessarily knew the exact nature of the attack but i do believe that they knew an attack was coming and that they and the saudis stood to gain from that.

i think the saudis did 9/11 with the implicit support of the bush administration

But Bush is a bumbling fool right? Or he is he some criminal brilliant mastermind behind it.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Piiiiiiissssssssssssssss.
lazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIHvZMwK-Uw

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntwdH3Q54ZY

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Poetic Justice posted:

But Bush is a bumbling fool right? Or he is he some criminal brilliant mastermind behind it.

i dont think he is a fool nor did i say he was the mastermind maybe try reading the posts you quote next time?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Sonofsilversign posted:

i dont think he is a fool nor did i say he was the mastermind maybe try reading the posts you quote next time?

You think he supported it. Why would he support it, come on you are so close to realizing.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Sep 7, 2015

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Poetic Justice posted:

You think he supported it. Why would he support it, come on you are so close to realizing.

theres no way of knowing to what extent any particular individuals were involved, but the guy spent most of his presidency on vacation so i kinda doubt he was involved in much of what his administration did

not sure what point your trying to make tbh perhaps you could clarify?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
idk but I do know that america deserved it

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
osama did nothing wrong

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Sonofsilversign posted:

theres no way of knowing to what extent any particular individuals were involved, but the guy spent most of his presidency on vacation so i kinda doubt he was involved in much of what his administration did

not sure what point your trying to make tbh perhaps you could clarify?

sure man, I can clarify.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Poetic Justice posted:

sure man, I can clarify.

oh thats cute its almost like you understand the discussion were having

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm sure the Statue of Liberty isn't a giant copper insulated groundpath that allowed the U.S. to catalog and database millions of immigrants at Ellis island and their feed genetic sequences into a supercomputer. I'm sure that's not true.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Sonofsilversign posted:

oh thats cute its almost like you understand the discussion were having

Aren't you asking what extant the Bush administration was involved with 9/11?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Poetic Justice posted:

Aren't you asking what extant the Bush administration was involved with 9/11?

yes

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

0 extant, period

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Poetic Justice posted:

0 extant, period

like they didnt know it was coming total surprise cause thats just silly bro

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the hijackers and passengers were all clones of george w bush. the original was furiously masturbating on top of the wtc when the planes hit, and is now dead. the clone tasked with taking over the presidency doesnt care about black people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

they were involved in getting revenge on the sand men afterwards

• Locked thread