Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
i can make as many turkey sandwiches as i want, all day, i can eat all day, procrastinate, procrastineat, its fine. i like a good sandwich with mayo and turkey and i can sit and consume these all day. im not going to tell you where my money comes from but suffice it to say i have a very impressive degree and im aging like fine wine. i dont give a gently caress and couldnt be bothered to give a poo poo but i think this is the life i want to live forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

better get that gun ready for when you turn 40 and realize you wasted your youth

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
have you considered killing yourself? it seems like it would be very helpful (to the world)

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
2 suicide posts right off the bat how about a little support guys

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sintax posted:

2 suicide posts right off the bat how about a little support guys
suicide is painless, op

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

symbolic posted:

better get that gun ready for when you turn 40 and realize you wasted your youth

it took you until 40 to realize that? lol you must be "a little slow on the uptake."

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

it took you until 40 to realize that? lol you must be "a little slow on the uptake."
i'm 18, man. not even halfway there. i just know that 40 is around the time people realize they have hit the halfway point in life.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
do you think there is a market for a delivery style suicide service?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
op you should find something that piques your interest or curiosity. maybe learn to play the guitar or piano. maybe you would like wood working or perhaps working out? who knows. you should put some focus into it. work on it, spend time on it. you'll find some value in that and perhaps it can help you pull out of this slump be less of a little bitch

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ROFLburger posted:

op you should find something that piques your interest or curiosity. maybe learn to play the guitar or piano. maybe you would like wood working or perhaps working out? who knows. you should put some focus into it. work on it, spend time on it. you'll find some value in that and perhaps it can help you pull out of this slump be less of a little bitch

pisssssss

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
OP is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rDhgQKeaHs

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
If you can afford it, it sounds alright to me, OP. :shrug:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i can get you a job at the dick sucking factory

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i approve OP, goldmine immediately

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Agag posted:

If you can afford it, it sounds alright to me, OP. :shrug:

Yep. I wish I could do the same. Play guitar or run a blog or whatever

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
jobs are overrated imo. i'm posting from work and can't even get myself a turkey sandwich goddammit

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I would recommend getting a job.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i can get anybody in here a job

what kinda job you want? what you want to be?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mandator posted:

i can get anybody in here a job

what kinda job you want? what you want to be?

I woule like to be a hedge fund manager or an astronaut or a fire truck.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

op dang it sounds like UR the turkey heh

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

now it's fun to think about u making as many sandwiches out of urself as u want heh

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Working is death. You've been told your whole life that to be a good person you have to go and sit in an office wasting your life away. If you don't you family and fellow peers look down on you further pressuring you into the rat race. Unless you enjoy what you do, quit your job, move to Sweden and live for free in a nice apartment. Leech off the government and join the winners club. It's so sad how people have been convinced that working is something to be proud of.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
People die at age 25 and get buried at 75 - Mark Twain

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

People die at age 25 and get buried at 75 - Mark Twain

what if his name was mark train but the first people to talk about it had lisps? -confucious

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I want to have the freedom of unemployment but on the weekends I revert back to a sedentary lump on the couch so I'm afraid that I've basically forgotten how to live without work.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
It's just like in 1984. You're holding on to the idea that there is a way to live without drudgery. They can smell it on you.

You need to become one of those odious people who talk about how they live for challenges and want to take on responsibilities. The kind of person who was excited when they first heard about LinkedIn. You need to love your subjugation the way Winston came to love Big Brother (<-60 year old book spoiler).

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

vulvasaur posted:

what if his name was mark train but the first people to talk about it had lisps? -confucious

His name was actually Samuel Clemens. I learned that on Star Trek.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

symbolic posted:

i'm 18, man. not even halfway there. i just know that 40 is around the time people realize they have hit the halfway point in life.

quoting this guy

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
you can get a job liking what you do and in no time grow sick of it. life is routine. the best bet is to learn how to enjoy living with yourself. you sound like you have anxiety.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
voted 3; no pics

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

killaer posted:

i can make as many turkey sandwiches as i want, all day, i can eat all day, procrastinate, procrastineat, its fine. i like a good sandwich with mayo and turkey and i can sit and consume these all day. im not going to tell you where my money comes from but suffice it to say i have a very impressive degree and im aging like fine wine. i dont give a gently caress and couldnt be bothered to give a poo poo but i think this is the life i want to live forever.

What if you could make turkey sandwiches all day and get paid to do it?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Al Borland posted:

What if you could make turkey sandwiches all day and get paid to do it?

I would unironically enjoy working at a Five Guys.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Agag posted:

I would unironically enjoy working at a Five Guys.

I dunno the hot grills would get to me. I think like a sub shop that wasn't a chain would be good.

Cold sandwiches, subs, and if they wanted it toasted no biggie!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:quig:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

have a drink buddy

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I work from home and my day is much like yours.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

OctoberBlues posted:

I work from home and my day is much like yours.

what do you do?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

killaer posted:

same

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I think we should trade all the poor/unemployed leeches for foreign people who want to come to the US and work. Like, send the OP to Mexico and give a migrant field worker citizenship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Pawn 17 posted:

I think we should trade all the poor/unemployed leeches for foreign people who want to come to the US and work. Like, send the OP to Mexico and give a migrant field worker citizenship.

Do they Arby's in Mexico? Because the new Arby's turkey club is just divine.

• Locked thread