Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Freestyle posted:

ITT: citizen shut-ins from a country that has a mass shooting a couple of times a week pass condescending judgement on a country with no mass shootings.

India has mass dick shootings. Ie gangrape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Anyone remember the Japanese tourist who was abducted by tour guides, held captive in a basement for over a month, raped the whole time, and when it looked like she might die from too much rape, her captives took her to the hospital to get better so the rape could continue. Naturally, this being India, nobody at the hospital seemed to think it was out of the ordinary that a foreigner, half-dead, with obvious signs of abuse and rape, who was terrified of the people who brought her in, was out of the ordinary, so no cops were called nor her info taken. It wasn't until they left the hospital that she managed to escape the rape cellar, and get help. . . . "but India is just such a spiritual place!"

Story here: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30665581

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Freestyle posted:

ITT: citizen shut-ins from a country that has a mass shooting a couple of times a week pass condescending judgement on a country with no mass shootings.

hell yeah let's bully and e-penis this possible awesome primary source of information, we're really loving internet tough now

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Links from that story Blistex posted

Rapes that India forgot in the Land That Time Forgot.

...I don't know there is a joke in there somewhere. :negative:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Helical Nightmares posted:

Once you get to a certain age, all those gang rapes sort of blur into each other, and it's easy to forget. I think there might be a market for "rape journals" or an app so people can remember, rate, and share their fond rape memories with friends.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

All Indians are rapists. It is too bad they are under educated and unenlightened. If only they were as enlightened as us, the noble American, then maybe Indians could end their ignorance and raping ways. I wish they could be as good as us, but as they cannot, I will post on the internet and laugh at their inferiority.

This is not racism or anything else as disgusting. These people live in India, and it is impossible to say my indiscriminate superiority to Indian people has nothing to do with the color of my skin. I would never discriminate based on something as silly as country of birth or color of skin, I will instead assume all members of a particular group are identical to the worst members of that group. This is not racism or prejudice, this is truth, and I know it.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Pee pee doo doo it is a bad country

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Blistex posted:

Once you get to a certain age, all those gang rapes sort of blur into each other, and it's easy to forget. I think there might be a market for "rape journals" or an app so people can remember, rate, and share their fond rape memories with friends.

Tinder? Rapeher!

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

satanic splash-back posted:

All Indians are rapists. It is too bad they are under educated and unenlightened. If only they were as enlightened as us, the noble American, then maybe Indians could end their ignorance and raping ways. I wish they could be as good as us, but as they cannot, I will post on the internet and laugh at their inferiority.

This is not racism or anything else as disgusting. These people live in India, and it is impossible to say my indiscriminate superiority to Indian people has nothing to do with the color of my skin. I would never discriminate based on something as silly as country of birth or color of skin, I will instead assume all members of a particular group are identical to the worst members of that group. This is not racism or prejudice, this is truth, and I know it.

This racist comment is a bit over the top.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Freestyle posted:

brave goon ~calls out~ forums posters, compares irrelevant statistics, changes world

Helical Nightmares posted:

20 least known indian rapes. You wont believe #8!!

clever goon ~ironically mocks~ other goons, says things no one else has said, calls it parody.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

spathi-wa posted:

brave goon ~calls out~ forums posters, compares irrelevant statistics, changes world

clever goon ~ironically mocks~ other goons, says things no one else has said, calls it parody.

:eyepop: indiowned

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
India threads, much like the Ganges, get shittier and shittier

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

spathi-wa posted:

Have you considered a career in politics? The country could use someone like you.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

kikkelivelho posted:

Have you considered a career in politics? The country could use someone like you.

but i like the way my head is attached to my body and dont want anyone to gently caress it up before i'm dead

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

spathi-wa posted:

but i like the way my head is attached to my body and dont want anyone to gently caress it up before i'm dead

India seems like a country of many troubles.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

You're an idiot if you think I'm doing something other than paraphrasing your points. Parody is a completely different term and style of writing, than paraphrasing.

I am simply paraphrasing this thread (which could be said to be racist, towards Indians) as one that is biased against Indians and focused almost entirely on the assumed superiority of the white man, over the Indian anything.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

You're an idiot if you think I'm doing something other than paraphrasing your points. Parody is a completely different term and style of writing, than paraphrasing.

I am simply paraphrasing this thread (which could be said to be racist, towards Indians) as one that is biased against Indians and focused almost entirely on the assumed superiority of the white man, over the Indian anything.

ok, lets imagine i asked you to show me where people have said the things you have 'paraphrased' and you already sourced your quotes. let's skip that bit. whats the point you're trying to make?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Freestyle posted:

India has mass shootings. They also have mass rapes, mass burnings, lynchings, etc. It's a bad place

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

spathi-wa posted:

ok, lets imagine i asked you to show me where people have said the things you have 'paraphrased' and you already sourced your quotes. let's skip that bit. whats the point you're trying to make?

I already made my point in those previous posts. Here, I'll add another. You clearly cannot read.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spathi-wa posted:

whats the difference

Meat

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I'm personally worried about the degrading way people are talking about my Mongolian ancestors ITT.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Freestyle posted:

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Wtf is this even real?

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

I already made my point in those previous posts. Here, I'll add another. You clearly cannot read.

3 of your 4 posts are le ironic ~paraphrasing~ and one of them says 'racism is not cool'

i totally understand how hard it is to type 'dont be racist guys' when someone asks what your point is, insulting them is much easier because the words just flow together so easily

Hindus eat plenty of meat and i still dont know what 'Muslim Hindu food' is supposed to mean, even as opposed to 'Hindu Hindu food'

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

spathi-wa posted:

Hindus eat plenty of meat and i still dont know what 'Muslim Hindu food' is supposed to mean, even as opposed to 'Hindu Hindu food'

I think it means "Mahometan Hindoo food".

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

spathi-wa posted:

3 of your 4 posts are le ironic ~paraphrasing~ and one of them says 'racism is not cool'

i totally understand how hard it is to type 'dont be racist guys' when someone asks what your point is, insulting them is much easier because the words just flow together so easily

Some people racist, and are denying it, and I think that is a disgusting thing to do.

Is that clear enough for you?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm insulting you because you're being disingenuous, or a genuine idiot, not because it is easy (it is easy, though).

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Some people racist, and are denying it, and I think that is a disgusting thing to do.

Is that clear enough for you?

"some people" ok cool thanks for playing i look forward to your next epic edgy paraphrase

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Hey could you try being humorous or insightful instead of posting like a tedious little bitchgoblin all the time, ty

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

lmao

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

This thread is informative and fun. It is a good thread.

Also that gun ad owns.

kikkelivelho fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Sep 10, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it is racist to say 'all indians are rapists'

it isn't racist to say 'india has some crazy rape problems'

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

"Indian" isn't a race. Or is it?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Well you can parody the residents of the country of namibia by saying " lawdy lawdy dis hea watermelon shore is good", but we really know what you mean

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Didn't read. Voted 1.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

kikkelivelho posted:

"Indian" isn't a race. Or is it?

no its not

i'm going to bed soon, new questions will be answered when i'm back

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Hey could you try being humorous or insightful instead of posting like a tedious little bitchgoblin all the time, ty

What an insightful post. I'm sorry my analysis of your racism got in the way of your racism thread.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

What is your opinion about Modi :haw:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
He's good. He's a juggernaut modernizing India.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

• Locked thread