Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
gonna watch 4K movies on my 3 inch phone screen - gently caress yeah gonna pay $800 for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Flocons de Jambon posted:

My bet: A breakfast cereal.

An Apple Breakfast Cereal.

Called FastReal.

Sirial

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

and yet, we still don't have a touchscreen apple laptop with osx

touchscreen laptops are loving retarded

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

How is retina a gimmick? Hi dpi is the future and OS X is the only OS to really do it well. There is no downside to retina in Apple products because they are the only brand that understands how to put batteries in laptops.

Seriously guys just accept that apple is really loving good at making products that work well and are easy to use. Those who don't accept Apple just want a reason to be different than the majority and are willing to get a piece of poo poo that will never see an update and will be 100% unsupported in a year. But keep buying crap and keeping giving google all your personal data because they are truly a company that loves nerds and respects you.

I can't do poo poo with my iPhone because Apple bans any useful apps from the AppStore that threaten their ability to make money

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"And one more thing..."

::wild applause::

::Speaker farts into microphone:;

"Only $499!"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Does it light up?

If it gets stuck in my rear end while I'm massaging my prostate - is that covered by AppleCare?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McDeth posted:

To further prove just how out of ideas is, Apple has redesigned Frogger for 2015 and called it loving 'crossy road'

Stylus, Frogger

Apple Game.com

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
At least Google had the sense to say "yeah nothing has really changed in tablet technology the last 2 years - let's wait to put out a new Nexus"

Apple has no shame

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Hahahaha ha

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Rename thread to

apple is about to drop the mic *drops the pencil*

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

toggle posted:

fruitarian diet

I am God, fruit can cure my cancer because I say so

::dies::

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

and those movies are a real blessing for absentee dads on visitation too

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

"One more thing"

"the Apple iMic"

Beats by Tim

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Steve forbid Apple from charitable donations, but needed a charitable donation to save his life...that never came

A fitting end for a piece of poo poo

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I think Apple doesn't make iPhones waterproof because the strip inside that shows if moisture has ever touched the phone's innards is an easy out for them to deny your AppleCare claim

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Necc0 posted:

haters itt are the same people who can't help but make dick jokes when a cool & successful dude drives by in a porsche before they finish their cigarette and go back to their mall kiosk

quote:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

midnightclimax posted:

Can you tell us how a "fair" coverage of Apple's business practices should look like?

Just ignore the slave labor and the company's lack of innovation since their evil leader died.

See? That was easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

momerath posted:

maybe don't vilify more than other products it because it's hip and cool

Are you sending this advice back to 2010 via time travel

• Locked thread