Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Please talk about your favorite Sega Dreamcast games ITT (in this thread).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8j2B5MViwI

Where were you when 9/9/99 happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
You are now beeping manually:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Did anyone buy the keyboard and use it to get onto the internet?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Crazy Taxi was good, imo.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I only got to play Crazy Taxi and house of the dead at my buddies house. I was too poor and both his parents died so how uncle bought him whatever he wanted. Soul Caliber too

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
I haven't really fired up my Dreamcast much lately, but I did just hook it back up so maybe that will change. Still gotta learn to touch type and give Typing of the Dead a real shot.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
Mowed lawns all summer to save up for a dreamcast, sonic adventure and soul calibur. Can't believe it was 16 years ago. wow. I wonder how my chaos are doing.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Where were you when 9/9/99 happened?

Turning in my pre-order slip for Final Fantasy VIII.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Did anyone buy the keyboard and use it to get onto the internet?

Yes! it was pointless!!!

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
They finally did a decent PC port of Grandia 2

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
Does anyone know where Segata Sanshiro is these days? I worry about him.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure, Shenmue, SoulCalibur, and the golden age of Capcom fighters... the universe weeps for the loss of the Dreamcast. :sigh:

Cabbagepots fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Sep 9, 2015

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I rented the system a week after it came out, but the rental store didn't have the memory cards yet. My 11 year old self then decided to beat Sonic Adventure in a day. Really intensified an otherwise finicky game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
Hydro Thunder was where it was at.

• Locked thread