Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

go to a place and sleep in the outdoors? probably get really drunk eat hot dogs and get a lot of mosquito bites and wake up smelling like smoke. my back hurts already just thinking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
its actually pretty fun .

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

camping with the boys!!!!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

its like going on a vacation inside your own rear end

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Personally I think you'de love the idea of eating hot dogs in the forest.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

camping is fun op, i'm sorry you don't like to go outside

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i like camping for the filthy gay sex you can have in a tent

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

what are some good thigns to bring camping with the boys.

im thinking ill need beer, a blanket, maybe a tarp?? should i bring food or am i expected to hunt and gather food???

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Agreed. I love to go somewhere that you are completely off the grid (but are hopefully within walking distance of a cell signal just in case). Bring emergency phone, leave all computers and work related poo poo at home. Just some my good buddies, some fishin' poles, and a whole tub of Crisco.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

numberoneposter posted:

go to a place and sleep in the outdoors? probably get really drunk eat hot dogs and get a lot of mosquito bites and wake up smelling like smoke

yeah pretty much, and we saw some really cute raccoons who stole our hamburger buns

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
camping is fun, its cool to get drunk in nature around a camp fire and also to poop in the woods just like the pope does

snivell
Sep 9, 2015

watch out, my posts are pretty damn edgy
There's something really fun about sitting around a campfire with your friends, then getting so drunk you start to play with gasoline. That's how my camping adventures always go anyways.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it's a legitimate strategy, op

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

numberoneposter posted:

what are some good thigns to bring camping with the boys.

im thinking ill need beer, a blanket, maybe a tarp?? should i bring food or am i expected to hunt and gather food???

lube and condoms unless you wanna go raw

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
once I was in a girls tent and I was so drunk I thought it was a bathroom and peed in the corner. I remember the screams, vaguely

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
camping is cool because you get to drink and play around with fire.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

once I was in a girls tent and I was so drunk I thought it was a bathroom and peed in the corner. I remember the screams, vaguely

but enough about that night you let your preteen daughter and her friends camp out in the back yard

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Personally, I just fish while reading a book and getting high when I go camping. I guess I don't necessarily have to go to the woods to do that but it's a lot easier to get arrested for getting high when you're sitting on a pier.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im hoping to get my hands on some magic mushrooms if you know what i mean

you know

the "special" kind??? not the kind that goes in risotto. unless you are making magic risotto.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Car camping is ok but to really enjoy it you need to go backpacking.
The best part about backpacking is, everyone else is so loving lazy, you have a good chance of having a high mountain lake to yourself. That is when you break out the bottle of hard liquor you stupidly packed because it only weighs 5 pounds, and do some fishing.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

lube and condoms unless you wanna go raw

not that kind of camp

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

chow down on my piping hot rear end in a top hat OP

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's fun to sit in some random place and then shoot mofos and hear them complain about you being a camping bitch. HTH

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cnut the Great posted:

not that kind of camp

then what's the loving point

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

then what's the loving point
id prefer to just keep it to fondling and rubbing and groping im not a perv

keep your fingers outta my pie

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pohl posted:

Car camping is ok but to really enjoy it you need to go backpacking.
The best part about backpacking is, everyone else is so loving lazy, you have a good chance of having a high mountain lake to yourself. That is when you break out the bottle of hard liquor you stupidly packed because it only weighs 5 pounds, and do some fishing.

Canoe camping is also very fun, where you and your friends can have a whole river beach to yourself

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
If I don't have 4G coverage I'm going to get pissed.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

numberoneposter posted:

im hoping to get my hands on some magic mushrooms if you know what i mean

you know

the "special" kind??? not the kind that goes in risotto. unless you are making magic risotto.

enjoy your deathcaps

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i bring this thing that attaches to the back of the truck, it's got like a bed and some table thing and a lil kitchen and ii get to make stuff in there, theres a shitter and a shower all in one so i can poo poo whilst showering, its like a small studio apartment on some wheels attached to a truck and you just go stick it near the lake/river/big rock and no skeeters gonna bite ya, lil fridgie-rater for din din, its all pretty fuckin cool

fuckin tv in there too, sittin around on the sea of cortez watchin milo and otis like my ancestors

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
found a big sea turtle shell, brought it home, so many good hidin spots for dead animal parts in that lil apartment box

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

TwoFire posted:

enjoy your deathcaps

Don't forget Amanita virosa. Beautiful but deadly.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Robo Reagan posted:

but enough about that night you let your preteen daughter and her friends camp out in the back yard

haha no we were all of age, totally legit ;p

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
you guys ever see a black or chinesy family camping?

guess it's just a white thing?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Jeff Sichoe posted:

nah ive seen all sorts like i know theres no brown or licorice color in the rainbow but you get what i mean the imagery is still good i think, rainbow campings i mean

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Jeff Sichoe posted:

asians yeah, good lord dude they are more into camping than whiteys, but blacks no

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Three-Phase posted:

Don't forget Amanita virosa. Beautiful but deadly.

Ya know, I don't remember hearing of a case of death from those. Its always death caps in cutie.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
u can shoot guns out there bruh

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Jeff Sichoe posted:

chinesy family

Hi Karl!

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I've only ever been camping with black people so.... no it's not. I will concede that every time I've gone that a majority of the people there were white (like myself, just for clarity).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
i dont expect you to be down with nature or getting to grips with a big rear end tree and feeling the aether current of mother earth at all u digitally addicted goony fucker

• Locked thread