Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Obama is launching a new initiative and branch department of the NSA to ensure that any person claiming fandom, wearing paraphernalia, or decorating their property with any kind of collegiate athletic material or logo has actual ties to said institution. It will be a misdemeanor for the first offense with increasing severity as offenses begin to mount up.

"The American people have spoken and I have heard them loud and clear", said President Obama, "We grow weary of folks not even graduating high school, yet claiming solidarity with institutions to which they know nothing about. This demeans our tradition of college athletics and makes it hard for actual college graduates, alumni, employees, and family members of folks actually associated with said institutions to enjoy their kinship with these institutions"

The plan is set to take place on Sept 15th, with extensive resources and personnel dedicated to taking in reported offenses and researching their background to see if they indeed are somehow related to these institutions. For purposes of relation they are allowing direct family members to be "relation", but anything beyond that is considered tangential and subject to prosecution. Gone are the days of "my cousin took a class there" or "I grew up near the campus". Citizens must now have actual relationships with the universities in order to proclaim fanship.

This is considered a test program for Obama's next initiative, set for 2016, which will focus on whether hardcore gamers are entitled to additional benefits over "casuals".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
He truly has his finger on the pulse of America

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

look at me i'm the op, a blah blah blah blah blah.

Alabama fan spotted.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It doesn't matter what division it is, you can't be a fan of a school unless you have a verifiable relationship. Otherwise its a huge fine and confiscation of all materiel.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think under the new law, any Frat that has unregistered members showing their frat symbol or whatever is to be disbanded.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Not a joke man. Upheld by SCOTUS

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Posting in bad thred

wtf man. just. come on man wtf

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Lol

No one wears Iowa State poo poo much so nbd

Untrue. My entire family is RIGHT NOW.

But some bitch over in processing is wearing Alabama and hasn't even been to the state.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How is a thread about college about the South :confused:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

are you kidding? his school developed its own highly feared brand of martial arts centered around the deadly IOWA CHOP

Exactly.

My school also invented the nuke and computers. So it is The Best and thanks to Obama, non HS graduates won't be near the gear now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is it collegiate branded?

• Locked thread