Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Raged posted:

Whelp.....

Bought it, Downloaded it, booted it up and asked for a Steam refund 10 min later.

Sure I can run it at max resolution 1920x1080but my lappy could barley put out 11 FPS at the main menu(even thought it runs BF4 perfectly fine). Lower the resolution to 1600x900 and I am stuck with a tiny window. Surely there is a graphic option that puts me into fullscreen. Click on graphic options and start laughing that there are more graphic options on most PS4 games. Check forums and find a developer post that says the game only supports fullscreen at max resolution. Laugh some more and put in for refund.

In 30 years I don't think I can ever remember a game that did not allow you to run the game in non native full screen. What a joke of a developer.

I had to go into the Nvidia control panel and force it to actually use my graphics card. It's stupid that you have to go outside of the game to make it play not like poo poo even on the main menu, but it can be worked around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Drone posted:

Does anyone know how well BB2 plays with a controller? That is maybe the one thing that tempts me about the new game is the idea of playing it on the couch (using PC with a wireless controller, not a console)

I like the way that it plays with a controller, it is nearly as good as XCOM's controller option. I'm using it as my main input device, even though I am not, in fact, playing from a couch or with a wireless controller even.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Wooper posted:

How am I supposed to whine in chat with a gamepad?

You know, it's weird, as far as I can tell there isn't a way to type with the gamepad, but down on the d-pad does open up the window for you to type into chat. Maybe I just didn't try hard enough looking for a way to type with the pad though.

• Locked thread