Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
That minotaur gif is the best poo poo ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I just tried the game on a friend's account with a new team (ork). Man I smacked a rookie skaven coach so hard he decided to give up on his team and skaven as a whole :( . I really love the looks of the game, I'll be totally buying it as soon as I get the chance.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Blooming Brilliant posted:

*+STR Wardancer dies from a 1DB from a Dwarf Runner, Apo rerolls another death*

How's your spirit now?

Lol if you are a veteran blood bowl player and haven't lost your star player to a failed GFI or a quad skull.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
My very first blood bowl 2 game was against a russian coach who had 0 rerolls and loved to hit first with his Minotaur. He got massive casualties but I won 2-0. Loving SKaven, loving blood bowl 2.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I'm 5-1 with Skaven B). Also made an Orc coach concede at Turn 15. So far I love this game, the only bad thing is that we are gonna have to wait a looooot for the new teams.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I got +ma and +agi on my gutter runner. He will die, but it will be a glorious race!

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Haroshia posted:

The same kind of person who makes Claw POMB teams and ignores the ball? Meaning...literally 95% of members of the lovely pubbie community?

Why not be a Skaven and have Claw MB AND scoring at the same time B). I really missed playing bb, hope they don't take too much time adding the other races. I bought the game 3 days ago and I'm 12-1-2 already heh.

Ps: the guy asking advice vs skaven. Yeah, get tackleŠ.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

FoolyCharged posted:

1300 isn't avoiding clawpomb. It's I ran into claw pomb and now half my team is dead.
Like maybe I'm missing something here, but I haven't seen these sperg teams that are stupidly tv minmaxed that y'all are getting matched up with all the time.

I'm 12-1-2 on the pub league and the only min-maxed TV team is MY skaven team.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I finally got matched with someone so high I managed to get Morg n' Thorg and 2 BloodBabes. Game was really fun despite some unlucky stuff:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=539565798

Other than that the game was challenging and now I totally don't get why people complain TV or pub leagues or whatever it is you guys were complaining. Just enjoy the ride and embrace that every single pixel is gonna be erased. And ofc don't be a baddy.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

ZeroCount posted:

Finally decided to get back into Bloodbowl and try out fumbbl out for once. Rolled up some ogres and got ready to lose but instead got to experience Ogrebowl for the first time.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3735230

The Western Australian Goth Scene, I'm rooting for you!

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Evernoob posted:

I don't care wat the die-hard BB veterans say. Blood Bowl 2 is a very good and pretty port of the game and good games are to be had.
Even in the official NAF league it feels like the initial FotM Chaos Kill teams are less frequent and people are actually starting to play ball.

They shouldn't wait too long to introduce some new teams though.

I'm a die hard fumbbl veteran and I enjoy BB2. 30 bux sounds reasonable for all the fun you will have.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I just got matched against a chaos team that was 690TV above me. I managed to win 2-1 and got invited into a league. How do they work btw? It says my team is already on a league.

PS: Rip my 5 rats.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Evernoob posted:

Just played this 1800TV chaos team. I get to attack first but my opponent gets the Blitz kick-off event, and he attempts to push one of my peasants towards the sideline with his Blitzin Minotaur, just knocking him over.
My turn I surround his solo Minotaur, knock him down and foul him with my Dirty Player peasant. Injury -Str, and he disconnects.

Mission accomplished.

I love those stories. Just played a game where a chaos boy had like 350 more tv than me. I hired my man Thorg and proceeded to beat him so hard he conceded on the 2nd half.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I decided to reinstall BB2 because of the Necromantic Update and the new season. Man... I really love this game, nothing has tempered more to withstand bad rolls like playing Skaven on Matchmaking. It feels so rewarding to crunch your bones and drip blood to get that tie/win despite getting mauled.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Evernoob posted:

Learning to cope with the loss of your star player is part of the game.

But I guess you can play in closed leagues with no permadeath. To each its own.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I play Skaven so I:

-Lose a lot of players
-Win way more than lose

I believe most pixelhuggers are bashers that somehow got outbashed (my enemy is so lucky!) or people that lose a lot of games due to frustration of trying to outcas someone you shouldn't outcas.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Once again I'm playing to win the tournament with my Skaven team. Got paired on my first match against a Wood Elves team with a starting tree and ZERO rerolls. He, for some reason, gave me advice on building my team and I destroyed him 4-0 and 5 cas on him.

This game is beautiful, the only thing that would have make this better is if this clown was a goon.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Chaos can play ball just fine if you decided not to give EVERY SINGLE GUY Block MB Claw.

4 wins on this season, go rats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Always play against other people, If you lose 2 matches you will eventually get paired against other people who are losing/have low TV.

Like the infamous teams with 0 rerolls and BIGGUY first move.

• Locked thread