Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
You mean Sigmar Edition, getting rid of some old teams to make room for new rosters based on GW's wildly popular update of the dilapidated Fantasy setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Comstar posted:

4 minute turns? Guess I'll play the normal leagues then - I'm too used to 2 minutes. I can understand it for a newbie league though.

You can just not use up all the time if you finish your turn early.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I've encountered a bug that seems to be uniquely mine. If I move my ballcarrier with a handoff action (you need to declare ball handling at the start of an action), then end the action without actually giving the ball to someone, sometimes the ball will be placed on the ground in his square. The game log makes no record of it happening, the ball stays in the square with my player, and it does not cause a turnover, but the ball will stay there when he moves away.

I've managed to do it twice with the same Runner now.

EDIT: Also, if you have Fumbbl tabbed out during a game, any popup prompts will cause Fumbbl to immediately steal priority. For example, if you hop over to IRC for a moment during your opponents turn, you might find your string of text input suddenly being interpreted as a "Yes, I want to Apo this KO on turn 2".

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Sep 16, 2015

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Panzeh posted:

This is why I hate blood bowl.

I don't know why you would even play this game if you don't like hurting mans?

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Panzeh posted:

I like tactics and sports and doing cool plays and outwitting an opponent, y'know, playing a good game.

I get it. It's okay to not like murderball and dicing, but I don't know why you would come into the Bloodbowl thread for no other reason than to announce the stiffness of your neckbeard.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
You don't naked foul their linos, you send a DP dude and some friends after any of their murder dudes who chase Elves too far.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Many of the players I've been seeing on streams have been pretty egregiously bad, even by my dim standards, which makes the game tempting to pick up just to go on a murderspree, but aha I'm not giving a poo poo developer $40 for 8 teams.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
< Not Pictured: Good Blood Bowl Player.

I can recognize people making really obvious mechanical mistakes like first-action hot plays or not understanding assist mechanics but I my understanding of the game is nowhere near as nuanced as the people who have been playing it for more than two months.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Washout posted:

Well, thats the trade off. I'd imagine that Bretts are probably much better at higher TV than a human team is, especially if you get +ag on one of the knights.

It's probably the opposite. You start out with 8 guys who can throw safe blocks and nobody has skills yet so their really weird development isn't as big a deal. Then as TVs go up you get to start figuring what to do with four P access Blitzers and a bunch of S dudes with Wrestle.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
The Kroxigor is pretty good as far as big guys go. He has 6 MA and Prehensile Tail, so just getting him to wake up once and stand next to some dudes can make a big difference in the game. Lizards also have a hard limit on how many players they can take that aren't S2 stunties, so the question for them isn't really whether you should get your Krox (you should), but whether it's a good idea to start with him. Personally, if you're already looking at a team of bashers without block and AG3 ballcarriers without sure hands, I don't think you want to cut a reroll for an even less reliable player, especially since you will probably be sacrificing some rerolls to Saurus endzone handoffs.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Washout posted:

The problem with the krox is that he is good against agility teams, but you already have a giant bash advantage against agility teams anyway.

This seems like kind of a non sequitur. Against an agility team, he isn't there to contribute to your bashing; he's there to impair their mobility, which is something your team has limited access to. A 3+ dodge is disastrously less reliable than a 2+. You can also certainly get more out of your Krox than the tail, it just helps that his baseline contribution for just being in the way is already a bit of a standout among big guys.

quote:

Although I always take big guys too because play funhaver or go home. Although if I got double 6's on a guy I'd take block every time.

Pretty sure even Tryhard Lizards takes the Krox because the alternative is another Skink and one less AV9 meatwad to hide him behind.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I'm speaking in general: the Krox isn't a joke/funhaver unit like a Minotaur on Chaos or a Troll on Orcs. He's an essential part of the roster and will still be taken by Serious Tryhard Lizards because he's actually pretty good as big guys go and the alternative is another stunty player.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Steve Holt! posted:

OK so it's a straight-up Cyanide bug then right? You're not meant to get petty cash back if you spend it?

Not only should your petty cash be permanently spent if you use it, your petty cash is also meant to be added to your Team Value, thus giving your outmatched opponent an equivalent amount of free cash to spend on inducements. Cyanide has implemented the petty cash/inducement system in a broken order which allows for hilarious mismatches to occur.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
You also definitely want more than one reroll on starting Dark Elf team. Nobody has any reliablity skills like Sure Hands or Dodge and one of your best blitzing players doesn't come with Block. You are going to be relying on the naked 2+ a lot before your players level up, and that's only going to carry you so far.

Really, I don't think 1 reroll is ever enough.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
You can't reliably stop Elfy teams from scoring in two turns. The solution is to play the clock on offense and make sure they don't get the ball back with two turns left. There's a bit of a tryhard stigma around stalling, but if you're playing a slower team against a faster one you can't really hope to win on touchdowns without doing so.

Chaos is also pretty lovely at 1k TV, so enjoy beating the hell out of them while you can!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Those people are retards, especially if they're skipping loving Block, but a properly built Chaos team is a murdertruck which can't really be countered in bashing at high TVs, at least by any of the rosters currently in the game. When an AV9 team without Claw gets into a fistfight with an AV9 team with Claw, there's only one likely outcome.

They aren't quite as good as the Elfy teams at scoring touchdowns, but a non-scrub Chaos coach is more than capable of mutating a Beastman into a ballcarrier and winning the scoreboard as well as the CAS box.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Haroshia posted:

So experimented with a Bret team with 4 blitzers 3 rerolls, and 11 peasants. Got Nuffled on the second game and had 3 guys injured in the first play. Went foul crazy and got a few injuries myself, but ultimately wound up with a dead Blitzer.

I'm amending my previous statement about them being okay. They're too swingy to make their other skills worth it. Also, did they nerf Blitzers? They're no longer MV8. I thought they were MV8. That was literally the only thing they had going for them.

Your peasants are lovely trash players. Fend means they're kinda hard for the other team to lock down, but they don't start with any essential skills, they only get G access, they can't play the ball for poo poo, and with AV7 they will not hold up as the bulk of a team that wants to play a somewhat physical game and they won't last long man-marking big guys. Don't built the team around peasants.

Brets are good out of the box because you get eight dudes who can throw blocks safely and Dauntless Blitzers. Then you start leveling up and you have to figure out how to develop four Strength pieces who don't work as conventional bashers and four Agility 3 Passers who don't get access to essential ball carrying skills like Dodge.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Talmonis posted:

So after a pathetic display by my human team, in which even though we did nearly everything right, they were clown balled by Dark Elves. We even had the same setup, 4 blitzers and 7 linemen, and even having 5 rerolls to his 2, was utterly out bashed out maneuvered and out scored. Sure it was utterly disgraceful amounts of double skulls, but still...

Looking at the stats I have to wonder? What the hell is the point of a human team if DE's have all that plus a point of agility?

Your players are going to be pretty outmatched in a 1k TV Blitzers + Linemen scenario since you have the exact same stats and skills except he gets +1 Agility, letting him do everything you can do but with Elfy bullshit added on top. However, your team does have some advantages they can leverage. The first and most obvious is being cheaper; a Dark Elf team can get their starting lineup, two rerolls, and gently caress all else, and they don't have any reliability skills other than Block, meaning they basically get to roll a 1 twice each half doing elfy poo poo without causing a turnover. Try to put them in situations where they have to roll dice routinely, even if it's just to make 2+ dodges.

You can also start with some useful positional players that a Dark Elf team won't have a good answer to this early. A Thrower with Sure Hands and Pass makes a good dedicated ballcarrier; he can pick it up safely (8/9 times, without using up a team reroll) and threatens a passing option if the Elves overcommit to screening out your cage, and while your S2 A3 Catcher certainly won't be inspiring any envy from the other Elf squads an MA 8 Dodger simply demands attention.

Your real edge is flexibility. None of your players are best-in-class at anything they do, but your unique advantage is that your team has a level of versatility that isn't really matched anywhere else and comes with a pretty decent collection of starting skills that will let you make plays safely without eating up rerolls.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Evernoob posted:

I have been playing some more with my Chaos team last night, with mixed results. Skaven and Skinks are giving me headaches with their dodgy bullshit.
I'm doing my best to knock them out, but my Casualty count is a bit underwhelming.

It can be tricky. Gunners combine Block and Dodge to be very hard to knock down, Skinks have a giant pile of lizardflesh to hide behind, and both of them will go out of their way to avoid being easily punched. The usual advice for Skaven is that you don't try to stop them from scoring with the ball; you just don't let them have the ball in the first place.

quote:

What I don't understand is that if a dude is flanked by more than one opponent he gets the same dodge roll as with just one. I thought you'd need a +1 roll for every tackle zone you are in.

You roll a dodge whenever you leave a tackle zone, but your dodge roll is modified by the number of tackle zones on the square you are moving into, not the one you are starting from.

quote:

I guess I will have to get "Tackle" on 2 or more of my beastmen. Possibly on substitutes.

Tackle is a very good skill to have on at least a few players, preferably ones who make for viable blitzers since the kind of players they're going after often need to be chased down.

quote:

On the bright side I got two Chaos Warriors that rolled a double on their first skill, so after getting Dodge now they will be really resilient in the LoS after I also get them block.

Dodge is almost never bad, but if you're building your Chaos Warriors for murder you should also look at Jump Up on doubles. A player with Jump Up doesn't have to pay movement to stand and can throw blocks against adjacent opponents from the ground with an agility check (2+ for agility 3 players), which has phenomenal synergy with Piling On.

quote:

However I am thinking of turning one of them into my ball carrier at some point. Is sure hands a better skill than Extra Arms?

Chaos usually turns a Beastman into the ballcarrier, since your four Chaos Warriors should be busy murdering things and the Beastmen are faster. Your Ballcarrier should be purpose built for the job and take both Sure Hands and Extra Arms. If you want, you can wait for a Beastman to get +Agility and then make him your ballboy.

quote:

My new Minotaur (what a beast, on his very first Blitz after I bought him he outright killed an Orc Thrower) is 1SPP away from his first level. If I double I'll get block, otherwise Juggernaught will have to do.

You probably don't want to use the Minotaur as your default Blitzer. Like all big guys, he's a pretty unreliable player, and while the highs can be pretty high he's going to waste actions often enough that you don't want your game plan to depend on him, and Chaos has no shortage of options for high-strength murderating. This marginalizes Juggernaut a bit, since it only works on the Blitz. The classic non-double roll for big guys is Guard, but the Chaos Minotaur also gets access to some very nice Mutations. Tentacles forces anyone to make a strength check in order to leave his tackle zones, which means he can be great for trying down evasive low-strength players like Elves or Gutter Runners and also helps make sure he has people to beat up on his turns. Claw is another good option if you want another big can opener.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Jade Star posted:

So what league is the goon league? I'm going to be that hitler and make a dwarf team in it, and am a good dwarf coach.

NAF Open

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
For maximum salt, you need to be stalling with the ball on their endzone while the rest of your team beats the poo poo out of them and gangfouls their best players.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
His spirit picks up the ball with any one of his other MA7 AG4 pieces and runs circles around the Dwarf team, then buys a new Wardancer for the next game.

It's not like an AV7 "Foul Me!" sign was going to last forever anyways.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Nasgate posted:

Switch spp rewards of injury with passing. Or at least bring it down to 1. Accidentally killing a dude is reward enough. It's also just stupid that rng hurting a dude is worth more than actively trying to win.

In general the costs of units and rewards feel unbalanced for the game, like they're ripped straight from tt without any thought.

Bashing is part of the game, and one of the best ways to win a game of Bloodbowl is by removing the other team's best players from the field. If I'm up against a Wood Elf team as Orcs I'm going to be trying to break Wardancers every chance I get and foul them whenever they go down not because 'lol broke ur pixels' but because they're an incredibly effective player with thin armor and the sooner I can get rid of them the better my odds are of winning. In general, Elf teams expect to be at a bit of a man disadvantage as the game goes on; that's the price they play for being able to make agility plays with everyone.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Arx Monolith posted:

Dumb question, but maybe I could possibly get 3 volunteers to play a friendly newby relaxed league on the PS4? More would be nice, but 3 is all I ask.
My PSN is CorbinGraves. Just go ahead and add me with a note saying blood bowl and we'll work out a league name/times. It's just so boring playing against teams way stronger, no mic so no friendly banter or smack talk, and no real player to player connection. Or is there another thread or place I should ask this?

I'm gonna go to fumbbl.com right now and check it out. If anybody wants to play me and be a mentor, let me know.

Also, I played against a lizardman team and realized they are the exact team I need to play how I usually play. Any news on when I can pay a stupid amount of money to have them?

Download an IRC client get in #tgbloodbowl on synirc. It's where a lot of bloodbowl goons hang out.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Evernoob posted:

Jump up does indeed sound like an interesting choice. He could be a very strong center on the LoS, pretty much guaranteeing a block every turn (except when stunned). I might even take Wrestle instead of block next level. Those two skills seem to have gread synergy.
Or off course as you say, Piling On... way more fun.

You probably don't want to take Wrestle on a Chaos Warrior. He's better off beating up dudes. Wrestle is good for roadblock linos eating up an enemy blitz, support pieces trying to open up a hole in the enemy line for your own blitz, and a fast ballstripper blitzing the ballcarrier to get the ball free, all jobs which are generally better done by Beastmen.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Nasgate posted:

So, your saying it's fine for your team to not progress into higher TV, more fun matches, even if you never lose. Meanwhile it's totally acceptable to lose your way to 3k tv?

Like, I get that death is innevatible, I don't have a problem with the core concepts. It's the backwards balance that doesn't help.

I'm sure the balance gets better with more variety though. It's just skewed with the teams available.

The natural cap for teams tends to be around 2k TV. That's when the hardcore murdersquads are in full swing, and regular player attrition (for everyone; the developed bash teams are more than capable of tearing each other to bits) comes into equilibrium with player development. Elves are perfectly capable of existing at that level, and they win most of their games while they're up there. However, Elf teams can be pretty unforgiving for new players since they take a fair bit of finesse and smart risk management to keep alive. You also need to adopt a different mindset; you are going to have players get hurt pretty much every game and deaths or career-ending injuries will be a regular occurrence, even at lower TV levels. This isn't really a problem for Elves for a couple of reasons.

1. Your 70k rookie linemen don't matter at all. If you put them on the line and they die, you get a free journeyman lineman to stand on the line and die for you the next game. Your linos are there to eat poo poo so your real players don't, so don't spend your Apothecary on them and don't get upset when they die.

2. Elves are really good at leveling up new players. On an Agility 3 team, the first player to get the ball in their hands is probably going to try to keep it there all the way to the endzone and passing is an act of desperation. With everone being a nimble ballhandler, it's fairly practical for Elves to forcefeed touchdowns to their new hires and get their core skills online quickly. In general, this lets you level key players a lot faster than something like a rookie Black Orc whose only hope is trying to 2db people without block until a few of them break or an MVP falls on him. Being able to control your SPP distribution is actually a really good, powerful thing already.

3. You have a lot of mobility, so it's fairly easy to keep your good players out of harm's way. Everyone can turn into a Blodger, meaning anyone without Tackle is going to have a really hard time even knocking them down in the first place. Again, use your disposable linos to screen for them and manage the level of risk you expose your important players to, and save the Apo for the people who matter. Linos are chaff and a guy with 6 SPP can be replaced in one game.

There are definitely issues with open play and the propensity for idiots to stack murdersquads, but you're blowing them wildly out of proportion and frankly posting like a mad baby. Stop getting mad when linos die and stop letting your good player get punched for free.

EDIT: equating casualties to pure luck is also a bad argument that belies a lack of understanding of the game. While it's true that the results of an individual block are random, a good bash player will do a very noticeably better job of getting more blocks in aggregate and hunting down key players on the opposition. Successful bashing is typically the result of a bashy coach trying very hard to position his players so they can throw lots of punches without taking too many in return.

I really feel like you should try playing a different team. Pick Chaos if you want to discover just how much bashing can suck without any core skills, or try a team like Orcs if you want to experience a steady, fairly dependable team while also witnessing how loving hard it is to get pure bash players like Black Orcs to level the gently caress up already.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Oct 2, 2015

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Jade Star posted:

I miss the days of werewolves not having regen.

Werewolf regen is great because it gives the player something to be even angrier about when they get -ST and it doesn't work.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Think Dark Elves 101 is 4 Blitzers, 2 RRs, and then your pick of 7 Linemen or 6 Linemen + Runner, then buy Apo + Witch Elf + 3rd RR. Having dudes with Block is probably going save you more than starting with 3 RRs.

CzarTim posted:

I just rolled doubles on my Krox for the second time. He already has block, what should I get now? +AV is an option.

Dodge is always good option. Get him Stand Firm later and you have a Strength 5 Guard/Prehensile Tail dude who ignores anything but a pow when you block him. It will also combo nicely with Break Tackle for planting him in the middle of three players you want marked.

Pro is also a clutch pickup on big guys, since it lets you reroll their actions (including their inevitable Boneheads) at the usual 4+ without wasting team rerolls.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Oct 2, 2015

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
There's not really a hump to get over, 1900 TV is near endgame TV and it doesn't get less bashy from there.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Arx Monolith posted:

I'm running high elves in bb2 and my thrower died. Bought another catcher because all I ever do is kick, rush, run, score. Gave a catcher Throw and never looked back.

Throwers get access to their own special set of skills that make them significantly better than other players at passing the ball. If you're going to have a player for it at all, a Thrower is a good option.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Jade Star posted:

There are no runners on an orc team.

Also not starting with a troll? Ew.

I started with 1 troll, 4 black orcs, 4 blitzers, 1 lineman, 1 gob, and 2 RR. For i think 990k or 100k.

Yeah the first game fielding a goblin kind of sucks, but it's one game at the start and then you can buy a lineman to replace him, or a thrower if you do well on winnings.

In any case, I can't understand either of your starts because you're missing the troll in both, and a blitzer in the one of them. I guess the cost is being eaten up by a thrower, which you really don't need early on. Or arguably ever. I'd have to go check the money, but I think you could get 4Bobs, 4 blitzers, and 3 linemen with 3RRs. That sounds like a better start if you really hate the troll.

The quintessential starter Orcs were 4 Blitzers, 4 Black Orcs, 1 Thrower (sure hands is a cool skill), 2 Linos, and 3 RRs, with 10k left towards an apo after first game. Orcs are tough enough that the odds of living through 1-2 games without losing anybody are pretty good. BB2 nerfed Orcs by making their Blitzers cost 10k more, meaning you either have to downgrade one Blitzer to a lino or give up a reroll on your starting team.

Trolls and Goblins are pretty bad players in general and not super necessary for an Orc team. You would basically never start with a Troll and it's debatable that you would ever really want him. You've got no shortage of buff dudes with Strength access, and Trolls come with a lot of baggage in terms of reliability and TV inflation to give your team more of what it already has in spades.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Stagger_Lee posted:

You also have the option of keeping everything you used to have but replace the Thrower with a Goblin to start. This is super appealing to me, personally.

Sure Hands is a pretty good skill, though I guess having a stunty dodger as your designated cage man isn't exactly hitler either.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

The Bee posted:

I kinda like goblins and trolls. You get an extra "thrower", a stunty dodger, and an even harder to penetrate line of dudes.

Trolls are great on paper and if they're in the right position they can be a huge pain in the rear end. The issue is that you can't ever count on them being where they need to be, doing the thing you need them to be doing. Guard makes them a lot better since they can contribute just by standing there (as long as they're awake), but they're still vulnerable to being stuck out of position and burdened by issues of practicality. In TV-matched perpetual leagues, the 130 TV for a Guard Troll could be Guard or another good skill on six of your players who don't have to roll dice to do anything, and in a shorter tournament you're going to struggle to even get the Troll that far since you won't be buying him for several games and they level slowly.

Orc teams also kinda fall apart once they start having to deal with developed Claw murder squads (they rely pretty heavily on their AV 9 and don't have the tools to reliably remove tough ClawPOMB dudes before half their team is off the pitch), so TV bloat is something you probably want to pay attention to even if you aren't going full tryhard unless you want some 2k Chaos team to do the trimming for you.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Tortuga posted:

So if you pile-on a dude you just KO'd, you can actually revive him a bit so he's just stunned? Not sure this skill is good.

Piling On is a really good skill. You just have to be mindful of how you use it, and you generally don't want to use it on KO's unless you're feeling extra saucy or it's a niggled stunty player or something.

Also your Piling On dude has a massive bullseye on his back and ends a lot of his own turns on the ground, so maybe keep tabs on their guy with Dirty Player before you send him off hunting down their positionals by himself.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Coolguye posted:

Yeah you don't want to put PO on a big guy, but putting it on a lineman is perfectly fine. The traditional use is on a Blitzer, though, since they will be hitting people a lot and they're valuable enough that you don't really want them to get hit that often in return. When they're on the ground they can be fouled, but if someone is pulling in enough resources to do a good gang-foul you can simply not pile on.

Linemen don't usually end up with Piling On because you need to already have Mighty Blow to make it an effective choice, which for a lino means getting two doubles on level up (and also having Block). It's not bad if you get it, but it's not something you can rely on developing and in general you're probably better off spending lino doubles on high-impact team support skills like Guard while building one of your Blitzers into a POMB dude.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Kooriken posted:

Guys stop me I just rolled my second opportunity to take +AG on a Dwarf Runner in as many levels. I took the first one because hey, having a Dwelf is awesome, right? Now I have the opportunity to have a 5 Agility Dwarf and I know I should probably pick a skill but...5 Agility Dwarf.

It's quite nifty, but his potential for elfy bullshit will be somewhat impaired by not being particularly fast and not having anyone else on the team to give the ball to after a leaping pickup in three tacklezones.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
The real answer is that you should never spite Nuffle's gifts. If he wants you to have a 5 agility Dwarf, who are you to spurn his generosity?

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

dogstile posted:

But he's cute and has agi 4!

+AGI Skink is a precious diamond who does everything on a 2+, other Skinks are disposable fodder who should die defending him.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Get him +MA and he's a literal Elf Blitzer that happens to also have AV9 and Strength access.

Alternatively get him +AV and he'll still die to Claw dudes on 7s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

JackDarko posted:

In the Lizardmen Mirror the first player to lose a Saurus is at a huge disadvantage for the rest of the game, my god.

Saurus casualties are brutal in general because even if you have subs they're all S2 players.

• Locked thread